Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Question for the ladies. (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9125)

VeryLonelyMan 09-27-2002 10:08 AM

Question for the ladies.

As some of the ladies might now I have posted some pics of myself in the pics of men fourm but I now have a question before I go and post my second set. My photographer took some shots of my ass and according to that person they are very good shots (the ass itself as well as quality of pic). What I am concerned about is the fact that I have a very hairy backside. I am curious about the ladies here at Pixies. Is that a turn off or not a big deal. Just please ladies tell me your thoughts on this.

Thanks
VLM

Lilith 09-27-2002 10:57 AM

I will speak for at least some of my sisters and say.............We love fuzzy bums!!!!!!!!

Lovediva 09-27-2002 11:00 AM

I just told him that Lil!!!!...ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!! :D :D

Lilith 09-27-2002 11:17 AM

Well great, not to mention nasty, minds think alike;)

jaida 09-27-2002 11:46 AM

Hair is wonderful on a man! jaida

Quinda 09-27-2002 02:50 PM

Hair is cool, adds to the whole 'masculine' thing :0)

IndulgenceX2 09-27-2002 05:31 PM

Fuzz and fur are great on a man's butt.
But if it's long enough to comb and style with mousse...well, then perhaps your photographer can recommend a very discrete barber.

Reesa 09-27-2002 05:37 PM

I totally agree with the other ladies with one exception - a hairy back! UGH! Anywhere but there!

jennaflower 09-27-2002 06:25 PM

Yep.. I am with Reesa on this one :) I have no problem with a man having a hairy hiney... but a hairy back.. just can't handle that.. not sure why..

VeryLonelyMan 09-27-2002 06:52 PM

Well thank you to all the ladies I will be posting more next week and I will be including them as well. Thanks for the honesty and encouragement.

VLM

P.S. I will take request for pics just pm me for them or post the request in the pic post.

LixyChick 09-27-2002 09:55 PM

VLM???????.......I know you just got back to Pixies....and we have spoken in chat once or twice............so hun....you know, omg you know.....we love anything you want to post!

And I am adding an addendum to this thread........I don't care what anyone thinks of this..................

Wherever you have hair..........if it's what you were born with and grown into...... I like it! What I don't like is trying to change what was given to you..........ok.....so there....I said it!

Yes...I do shave my legs...and pits and pussy.....because I like it....if you shave because you like it...I am good with that.....If you do it because of peer pressure.....you are a puss! LOL!

I say.......I am me....like it or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Basically....what I am trying to say is......post baby.....post!

Casperr 09-28-2002 05:02 AM

LixyChick - so well said!! Agree with all of it!!!

The sexiest thing is someone proud of their body and of who they are!!

CasperTG

Steph 09-28-2002 08:10 PM

We do tend to talk about shaving a lot here . . . but I've never seen anyone complain about au naturale pics, either.

katekate42 09-30-2002 09:16 PM

fuzzy little bum

I'm with everyone else on here- I love the fuzzy little bums! Men with hair are especially nice because they feel great to snuggle (among other things)- Nice and flannel-y, not prickly.

clueless249 09-30-2002 10:32 PM

IT'S ALL GOOD