Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   am I nuts? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14034)

XxdarkfemmexX 05-24-2003 05:56 PM

am I nuts?

1 Attachment(s)
I'm asking mainly because of the responses to my and Paladin's post...does anyone else think knives and guns in the bedroom is a bad thing? Or if you dont..why is it a good thing or why do you like it? I can never explain when friends ask why a .9mm to my head gets me so wet. *shrug* :)

Sharni 05-24-2003 06:28 PM

Your an adult....If you enjoy it...do not worry about what other people think!!

For me..it's not my thing (i'm sure that there are many here that enjoy it the same as you)....but I still enjoyed your pics...they were something different

Lilith 05-24-2003 06:32 PM

I have been involved in real life violence involving weapons so for me it is not at all a sexual turn on. But that does not mean I do not see the erotic beauty in your pics. I respect people who indulge in that which pleases them.

jseal 05-24-2003 09:23 PM

XxdarkfemmexX,

Are you nuts? Not at all. Indeed, your normalcy is articulated when you express self-doubt about (your) behavior that you recognize can be looked at as "over the top". People commonly experience stress ("Am I nuts?") when behaving in ways they think vary substantially from the norm.

Remember that the activity is consensual - and you’ll recognize the (probably implicit) limits you and your "aggressor" accept.

BlueSwede 05-24-2003 10:15 PM

As someone who has been raped at knifepoint, I feel as Lilith does; it's not at all erotic. But I also agree with the notion of whatever floats your boat, is consenual, and is not involving minors.

Eros 05-24-2003 10:25 PM

I have a gay friend that's a photographer....he took a shot of a friend of ours completely nude...and she was holding a .44 Mag..pointed straight at the camera....that was probably the hottest thing i've ever seen. I can see where Lil and BlueSwede are at too..but like everyone else has said..whatever floats your boat!

Lilith 05-24-2003 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
I have been involved in real life violence involving weapons so for me it is not at all a sexual turn on. But that does not mean I do not see the erotic beauty in your pics. I respect people who indulge in that which pleases them.

LOL quoting my own quote.....

It says weapon play does not turn me on however, I do still see the erotic beauty in your pics. Some of us in the south use double negatives to cancel out:p

Steph 05-24-2003 11:25 PM

I thought it was erotic, as well. To be honest, I was surprised at the reaction in the couples section but if people have been victims of violence, it would put a new spin on things.

It reminded me of the "True Confessions" type of photography (but better).

Lilith 05-24-2003 11:31 PM

XxdarkfemmexX~

Is this a part of scening for you? Do you participate in this type of play often? Only with males? I am curious as to how this fits into your fantasies and if this is coordinated with being dominated or as simple as a rape fantasy?

Casperr 05-25-2003 05:05 AM

XxdarkfemmexX,
Firstly I think your pics were really great - not my sort of thing, but much like Lilith I can at least appreciate the sexiness of them. As always, the fact that you're sharing something as private and personal as that makes the pics incredibly sexy. The content is a happy bonus... ;)

As for how to explain it to friends and the like, well given that I don't feel that same turn on I can't really help you much. But I'd guess it's probably some sort of adrenaline rush sparked by the fear, perhaps coupled with the kinky nature of doing something taboo or different. And not forgetting the feel of sharp, cold metal on skin.... exciting, dangerous, powerful...

Are you nuts? I sure hope you are! Normal is soooooo boring! Here you are, a beautiful young lady, adding enough spice to your sex life to put the hottest chile to shame - and I think that's absolutely wonderful!

As long as it's safe, sane and consensual - and enjoyable for the two of you, then please, have truckloads of fun and make sure you keep posting pics! :)

CasperTG

T-S 05-25-2003 05:32 AM

Took me by suprise but I liked them and as above don't think you're nuts

rabbit 05-25-2003 09:38 AM

No, I do not find guns or knives erotic. I happen to own a gun and I guess I don't think of it as a "toy" to be used in sex play. To me, it is a deadly weapon that I don't point unless I plan to use it. To point my gun at my wife would be just so awful, so terrible, I just couldn't do that....

I'd rather point a camera and threaten to shoot and sell pictures of her unless she did what I wanted....

rabbit

Nice Guy 05-25-2003 12:34 PM

I only have guns and knives in the bedroom for home protection.

XxdarkfemmexX 05-25-2003 01:05 PM

Certainly got some replies on that one didn't we. Alright, well Lilith, I'm not sure what you mean by "scening" but this is something I picked up when I started w/ Paladin, I had never really paid a lot of thought to it because with my ex fiancee...well she was a Taurus through and through and never really went for different kinds of sex. I tried a little s=m with her, we had a cat-o-nine tails and a little belt play, but that was it and she was uncomfortable. When she left and I found Pal. we found we had a shared interest and so we proceeded to look into it. He's the best dom I know, very consciencous of my bounds and limits, and hasn't pushed me past them. He seems to have an uncanny sense of what I can and can't handle. As for why the weapons turn me on...I really couldn't say. I enjoy being submissive in most situations and an agressor who will take charge and tell me what to do..well hell I just melt (unless I'm told not to :) ) In most cases, I NEVER indulge in this kind of play with males since I have been with women and will always prefer them. Pal. trancended some boundry and got to where most men don't because I get very nervous and very uncomfortable with men;mainly for the same reasons that a dom woman will turn me on..they are stronger, faster, harder, or any -er than I am and I will lose whatever I try to do. with women I just handle myself better and many of my friends and mates have been stunned by the fact that I am involved at ALL with something that has a prick and it doesn't strap on! *shrug* Who am I to explain human sexuality. It's just a shifting scale. I seem to have run out of intelligent responses...so we'll see what everyone has to say to that :)

gekkogecko 05-25-2003 01:45 PM

Re: am I nuts?

Quote:
Originally posted by XxdarkfemmexX
I can never explain when friends ask why a .9mm to my head gets me so wet.

Of course you're nuts. What does that have to do with your posts? :D

"explain"...well, it just reinforces the fantasy of being controlled, that's why. Or is the issue that you have to explain to your friends the whole dom/sub thing?