Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Circ? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23732)

Daft 01-30-2005 02:51 PM

Circ?

I'm cut but I can't help but wonder how it would feel to have the extra skin there. Anyone have thoughts (from either side)?

Jude30 01-30-2005 03:02 PM

What's done is done and it doesn't really matter. I know there are a lot of guys out there who are pissed off at their parents for having them circumsised at birth. To them I say get over it, they did what they thought was best at the time. They claim they have been robbed of sensitivity. I say if I was anymore sensitive I wouldn't be able to wear pants.

cherrypie7788 01-30-2005 03:05 PM

Well, since I have no penis, I cant tell you anything about that :p but I can say that uncut penises fascinate me. I've never even seen one in real life since MOST American men are circumcised.

wyndhy 01-30-2005 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude30
What's done is done and it doesn't really matter. I know there are a lot of guys out there who are pissed off at their parents for having them circumsised at birth. To them I say get over it, they did what they thought was best at the time. They claim they have been robbed of sensitivity. I say if I was anymore sensitive I wouldn't be able to wear pants.

how ironic. i was just emailed an article about this very thing.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3543481/

Mark Vieth 01-30-2005 05:05 PM

Hey Tad, dude as I am also cut, I can tell you that it never really entered my mind. Some girls actually prefer to see the "helmet" instead of a sausage wrap. I have been told by some girls that they would rather give a guy head that is cut instead of a guy who is el natural because they hate the foreskin.

Sharni 01-30-2005 07:29 PM

I aint got a penis either *LOL*

But I've been with both....no difference in giving head at all between them...doesn't feel any different having sex with em either

Lilith 01-30-2005 07:41 PM

All penises are wonderful, it's the men they are attached to that attract me or not.

I think it's only reasonable to wonder what it would be like no matter which way you are.

BIBI 01-30-2005 08:02 PM

I don't have a penis either.......I have been told though, that I have big balls at times lol, but one of our posters had a circumsion later in life and he claims there is no difference in the feelings etc etc etc.

cherrypie7788 01-30-2005 08:09 PM

Quote:
Some girls actually prefer to see the "helmet" instead of a sausage wrap..

How exactly do YOU (being a guy) know what girls prefer to see? :rolleyes2

Daft 01-31-2005 06:04 PM

Maybe he was a girlie in a past life.

Mark Vieth 01-31-2005 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrypie7788
How exactly do YOU (being a guy) know what girls prefer to see? :rolleyes2

Only because that is what a girl said to me once.

Action_Jay 01-31-2005 07:57 PM

Uncut here, and loving it. It doesn't make much difference when it's hard, since the skin peels back anyway. but when it's flaccid it's got its little hoodie on and looks so cute ^-^

I've read that it's an issue of cleanliness, but my dick stays pretty clean so I've never had a problem. On the plus side, I can pinch the foreskin while jerking to prevent cum from spurting all over the fuggin place. Unless, of course, it's one of those ball-buster loads. Then there's no holding it back

Cheyanne 01-31-2005 08:27 PM

I have often wondered if a woman needs to be more gentle when giving a hand-job to a man who hasn't been circumcized or if more lube would be needed in certain situations as to not tear the skin?

LOL - my inquiring mind wants to know!! :D

Action_Jay 01-31-2005 08:30 PM

I'm certain it hurts just as bad either way if you pull the skin back too roughly... I never had to worry about it tearing though. It's resilient :)

cherrypie7788 01-31-2005 09:03 PM

I just think uncut cock looks better, more natural ;) but then again, when they're hard it's all the same.