Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Funny Curses (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20859)

the_new_shaft 06-14-2004 04:20 PM

Funny Curses

Ok it may be obvious but i've just been watching the south park movie (i'm so cultured aint i?) & i was wondering whats the funniest curse you've ever heard/used?
for example: donkey-raping shit-eater or your momma's so fat she uses the equater for a belt
remember keep it funny!

englishrose 06-14-2004 04:55 PM

Well.... in an entirely Football Orientated Arena....
Fucking-French-Bastards.... Is one of my faves!

(Please note- no harm intended... ish)

darogle 06-14-2004 05:11 PM

I heard my daughter (then 6 or 7) call the neighbor kid a "booger eatin' goat roper"

I thought it had such a nice ring to it that I laughed my ass off for a few minutes before I could chastise her. :D

PantyFanatic 06-14-2004 05:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I’m not sure if this is what you are looking for, but while I had my business for 13 years, each day somebody from the office would take the daily transactions to the bank in a standard bank pouch. It was an accrual business exclusively with checks and such, but important that the records be maintained. :)

PantyFanatic 06-14-2004 05:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It had always bothered me that the pouch could be lost and create unnecessary headaches and embarrassment to go back to customers and say we had lost there overdue check. So I wrote some identification information inside the pouch.:rolleyes:

PantyFanatic 06-14-2004 05:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
As I was doing this, it seemed appropriate I should consider the possibility of it being stolen, not knowing there was no cash involved. The day I got a call from our regular teller, saying it had been left at the bank.……….. I thanked her for “FINDING” it. :o

LarryL 06-14-2004 06:16 PM

I don't know how funny this is but one alcoholic to another:

May you die in a blackout, wake up in hell, and spend eternity wondering where you are and how you got there.

No, I guess that's not so funny. It's more sick than funny. Forget you ever read it. Forget...forrrrgeet...your eyes are getting heavy...

Bitten by posting fever,
Larry

TinTennessee 06-14-2004 06:18 PM

Leave it to you PF! lol

TinTennessee 06-14-2004 06:20 PM

Ummmm not that I have ever used this phrase...I'm much too sweet...(ok you can quit laughing now), but years ago a young girl that I worked with discovered that her boyfriend had been seeing someone else on the side. Her description was...."She's just a cum guzzlin gutter slut"...roflmao gotta love it!

Sugarsprinkles 06-14-2004 06:34 PM

PF...............

You couldn't have written that curse inside the bank pouch.....

All of the words are spelled right!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

PantyFanatic 06-14-2004 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by TinTennessee
...."She's just a cum guzzlin gutter slut"...

And the curse was ...............??? :confused:

I guess being in a gutter could be bad. :rolleyes:

PantyFanatic 06-14-2004 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarsprinkles
PF...............
You couldn't have written that curse inside the bank pouch.....

All of the words are spelled right!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

LMAO :D

I had mi secretary rite it out for me. ;)

lakritze 06-14-2004 07:17 PM

May the epicenter of the next major earthquake be located under your toilette one hour after you've eaten at Greasy Joe's Burger Emporium.

naughtyangel 06-14-2004 11:58 PM

ok, I was LOL at your crazy note, PF..... but that pales in comparison to Sugarsprinkles commentary! ROTFLMBO!

Oldfart 06-15-2004 06:45 AM

May you be all you most fear, in a mirror maze.