Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advice (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Advice please - deep throating (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27571)

JennyD 02-24-2006 03:00 PM

Advice please - deep throating

So deep throating is mine and my guys latest fascination. I can deep throat him, but only for very short periods of time, and have to work up to it, past a few gags or so. From what I've read, practice makes perfect, which is great, because he really does love it and I love doing it. Was wondering if anyone has some tricks or tips for making the experience last longer, getting him deeper, anything anyone might else want to add. Sucking him off is incredibly satisfying for me, and like it's said, "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."

Thanks everyone!

Coaster 02-24-2006 03:33 PM

Practice, practice...... and I'll even volunteer so you can practice some more!!! And just relax and have him hold still if possible so you have all the control!:D

Good luck!!!

acepen 02-25-2006 01:49 AM

Realy does help

Cepacol Sore Throat Spray

This will help.

Lilith 02-25-2006 07:01 AM

cough drops help relax the throat as well

osuche 02-25-2006 05:59 PM

I suck at deep throating (no pun intended). :p

So I've had to use to learn the skills I *do* have. ;)

Loulabelle 02-25-2006 10:21 PM

I'm with you on this one Osuche.....my man's fear of me puking on him, far outweighs his desire to be deep throated, so we don't go there! LMAO

JennyD 02-26-2006 11:48 PM

Further question, on the throat spray idea. I've seen it elsewhere... Won't it effect the sensitivity of my boyfriend's cock? Even if I spray, and then let it sit a few minutes before sucking, I'd think that some of the medicine would transfer.

Any experiences?

Thank you everyone for feed back thus far. I love pixies!

acepen 02-27-2006 08:30 PM

sensitive

I do not think it affected me at all. Think you should try and let us know.

imaginewithme 03-11-2006 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
cough drops help relax the throat as well

aahhh....good tip!

jbh3 03-11-2006 11:39 PM

I am printing this entire thread to our network printer...which just happens to be right next to my gf's desk ;)

Cjack 03-12-2006 12:00 AM

A woman can never get enough practice. Keep it up.(no pun intented) :)

Salacious 03-27-2006 10:33 PM

Varying the angle can make a differnece, one trick is to try - lay across the bed on your back with your head hanging over the edge, him on his knees and then you pull him to you...taking as much as you can... slowly... ever so slowly... find a rhythm for your breath and your puuuuulllll... easse in and back... a little more each time.... and try to find your "zen" spot. I like it when he talks to me...

:o okay that may be a start... to help. ;)

txgrneyes 03-28-2006 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salacious
Varying the angle can make a differnece, one trick is to try - lay across the bed on your back with your head hanging over the edge, him on his knees and then you pull him to you...taking as much as you can... slowly... ever so slowly... find a rhythm for your breath and your puuuuulllll... easse in and back... a little more each time.... and try to find your "zen" spot. I like it when he talks to me...

:o okay that may be a start... to help. ;)

Yes, this is a good idea....I learned that way too although I was on a pool table. But it did work and of course I did have a bit to drink so that helped me relax too.

I have some stuff in a tube called deep throat that came from adam and eve but have never used it( it was a freebie)...you could try something to that affect too.

AngelicVampires 05-30-2006 10:33 PM

A good book to read about such things is called "Blow Him Away." It has a lot of info about bj's in general, positions, and techniques. There is a small section dedicated to deep throating. As for products, www.pureromance.com offers something called Great Head that might help. I've never used it so you'll have to tell me how it works if you decide to go for it.

acepen 07-07-2006 07:11 PM

How was it???

Lets hear the details.