Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   We've got cum.....where you want it and how much? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26334)

calihotguy 09-27-2005 09:41 PM

We've got cum.....where you want it and how much?

For both the ladies and the fellas.....where do you like to put your cum or have your cum put, and does the amount shot matter to you?

calihotguy 09-27-2005 09:44 PM

On a tongue or face is great for me....and the more the merrier.

WildIrish 09-28-2005 08:02 AM

The journey is so much more important than the destination...but it's no suprise to hear that I'm a big fan of creamy pussy lips. :faint:

Oh yeah...creamy boobs too.

And creamy feet, creamy tush's, creamy hands, thighs, knees, elbows, shoulders, calves...and pretty much any & everything else. ha ha

But, what makes it really sexy is when wherever it goes...she really wants it there. That's what makes it hot. Attitude, it's just so important. I can't stress that enough.

Coaster 09-28-2005 08:06 AM

yep yep............. exactly what he said!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WildIrish 09-28-2005 08:15 AM

Beautiful fall morning, eh Coaster?

Loren 09-28-2005 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calihotguy
For both the ladies and the fellas.....where do you like to put your cum or have your cum put, and does the amount shot matter to you?

It belongs deep inside her.

wyndhy 09-28-2005 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loren
It belongs deep inside her.

:faint:

Pita 09-28-2005 04:39 PM

I have said it before and I will say it again. Anywhere but in my eye or up my nose works for me. :D

TinTennessee 09-28-2005 07:54 PM

I love it anywhere and everywhere!! :drool:

Booger 09-28-2005 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
The journey is so much more important than the destination...but it's no suprise to hear that I'm a big fan of creamy pussy lips. :faint:

Oh yeah...creamy boobs too.

And creamy feet, creamy tush's, creamy hands, thighs, knees, elbows, shoulders, calves...and pretty much any & everything else. ha ha

But, what makes it really sexy is when wherever it goes...she really wants it there. That's what makes it hot. Attitude, it's just so important. I can't stress that enough.

Didn't you forget creamy wool WI?

WildIrish 09-29-2005 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booger
Didn't you forget creamy wool WI?

:spank:

That makes for imperfect sweaters. :grin:

KRYR 09-29-2005 02:26 PM

I just love a cum covered, smiling face......

Loulabelle 09-29-2005 11:46 PM

Mmmm....for me, it's all about pleasing him.....I want him to put wherever he wants to see it splatter......although I do love it on the apples of my cheeks or to feel that red hot shooting sensation hit my exposed arsehole......mmmm that's hot! :hot:

nicole2309 09-30-2005 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabelle
feel that red hot shooting sensation hit my exposed arsehole

OOhh.... that does sound sooo hot!! I'll take some of that and anywhere else the guy wants to put it. I just ask that he keeps it out of my eyes & out of my hair if he can help it. Right now I'm dating a guy who loves to cum on my stomach and then scoop some up on his fingers & have me lick it off.

WildIrish 09-30-2005 08:03 AM

Ok Lou...that was smokin hot!