Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ...^ I Need A Lickin' ^... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15383)

Lilith 07-30-2003 08:14 AM

...^ I Need A Lickin' ^...

Have you ever said something sexually, or had such a perverted lurid thought, that you felt you should drop trou and bend over????

I watched this lithe lean young swimmer boy while my kids were taking lessons and all I could think of was that I could teach him a whole new meaning of "breast stroke". I was sooooooo ashamed of myself;)

I should be spanked:p

Alleviate my guilt, tell me all the nasty things that you should be spanked for thinking.

quisath 07-30-2003 08:46 AM

I should be spanked for Mindf**king Every Woman I see...................18 to 80 ......................in every imaginable scenario possible. HOLY SHIT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I am INSATIABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HURT ME LIL.................HURT ME BADDDDDDDD BABYYYY

T-S 07-30-2003 09:25 AM

Re: ...^ I Need A Lickin' ^...

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith

Alleviate my guilt, tell me all the nasty things that you should be spanked for thinking.

Me, nothing I'm pure innocence me :wingang:

gekkogecko 07-30-2003 09:42 AM

Re: ...^ I Need A Lickin' ^...

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
Have you ever said something sexually, or had such a perverted lurid thought, that you felt you should drop trou and bend over????

But why should I drop the trout to have kinky sex?

Lilith 07-30-2003 10:52 AM

Said young boy was at guppie school again today... and another mom whispered to me that boys did not look like that when we were that age.... I just smiled, nodded and thought about giving her the URL...LOL:D:D:p

lakritze 07-30-2003 11:09 AM

I should bend you both over my velvet hobby horse blindfolded of course.Use my riding crop? No, I do my best work bare handed,Did he look like the young boy in A Death in Venice? I ask as your bare bottoms rise up to meet my punishing hand.

Lilith 07-31-2003 10:29 AM

Now today he's licking his lips;) and I am surely going to hell........we still have 1 week left.

skipthisone 07-31-2003 12:07 PM

I think the boy needs an experienced mistress to show him the meaning of all things sexual

Lilith 07-31-2003 12:13 PM

shhhhh! You are supposed to talk me out of sinning;)

skipthisone 07-31-2003 12:14 PM

I believe sinning is a way of life.

rabbit 07-31-2003 07:15 PM

There's this 13 year old who comes over to help my wife muck out our barn. She's a DANGEROUS 13 year old because she's already got a mature body on her and a fine one at that.

I have decided that I need to stay out of the barn when she is in there...

I'm soooo ashamed.... :o

rabbit

LixyChick 07-31-2003 08:32 PM

I go to Rite-Aid (a local pharmacy) an awful lot lately! Hmmmmm? What do I need in an apothecary...ish way today? Oh yes......I need some dieuretics (ok.....so I retain water like a two-humped camel....what can I say?).....and so back to Rite-Aid I go!

There's a guy (kid) there who looks so much like a young Jon Bon Jovi (Oh hell.......any age Jon Bon Jovi is good!!) I nearly get giddy when I see him! I make it a point to go to the check out when there is no one in line. I've yet to mention my thought of him looking like Jon.......but he seems barely old enough to shave and yet his voice is so deep and his cheek bones so high and his hair so Jon like and Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

OH GAWDDDDDDDDDDD! The thoughts I have of him are sooooooooo not right! But........if lusting him is wrong.......I don't wanna be right!

*leaves this thread all pink in the face*

babybunny 08-01-2003 09:57 AM

Wanting to ask the delivery guy if he needed help with his "package"... ;)

mindboxer505 08-01-2003 10:04 AM

Working at wallyworld is like looking at an all you can eat buffet while standing outside........looking, wanting, but no touchie........Groans!!!!!!!!!!

vampeyes 08-01-2003 08:41 PM

Damn I imagine almost everyone I meet in bed...So bad I know but hell we all have to have our guilty pleasures :D