Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I do me so gooooooood! (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30818)

Lilith 05-29-2007 05:12 PM

I do me so gooooooood!

It cums and goes in spurts. Literally.

It seems as if I go for long periods of time without touching myself, not because I don't think about it but because it just doesn't ever seem to happen. Then all of a sudden I'm constantly wanting to find time alone so I can bring myself to orgasm over and over.

Anyone else seem to cycle in and out of lust with themselves? :p

GusAspar 05-29-2007 05:20 PM

me too!

If a particularly sexy woman has been in sight (or in mind) during the day, my balls seem gradually to store up lots of spunk in her honour, and when I go to bed, if I think back to her and what I'd like to do with her, I can be stroking myself for anything up to an hour (at a guess, I don't time it) before everything explodes in a fountain of deliciousness. mmm...

Aqua 05-29-2007 05:24 PM

I do somewhat.

Although the period where I don't do myself is usually quite short in comparison to the time I spend wanting to emulate my spurting Avatar.

Coaster 05-29-2007 06:23 PM

yeah I can go without for about a week, then suddenly it will be 5 times in one day..........

osuche 05-29-2007 06:39 PM

I alternate, too. Sometimes a function of alone time and ability to focus on my own needs....and sometimes I just feel more like touching myself than others.

Aqua 05-29-2007 06:54 PM

The question I have, Lil, is what phase are you in now? ;)

WildIrish 05-30-2007 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
Anyone else seem to cycle in and out of lust with themselves? :p

Like Lance Armstrong! :D

IowaMan 05-30-2007 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
Like Lance Armstrong! :D

So you have been accused of using performance enhancers?

.....or have you been crowned "King of the Castle" 7 times? :p

And do you always "finish" with no hands while drinking champagne in front of a cheering crowd? :rofl:

Nope, no cycles for me. There are times though, when my health takes a turn for the worse, when I just don't have any interest.

WildIrish 05-30-2007 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaMan
So you have been accused of using performance enhancers?

Only for a couple of months, and I had a prescription! :p

Quote:
.....or have you been crowned "King of the Castle" 7 times? :p

No, but I'm Master of my Domain. That's close enough for me. :rofl:

Quote:
And do you always "finish" with no hands while drinking champagne in front of a cheering crowd? :rofl:

I once finished with no hands while drinking Mrs. WI's cunny juice. We were in front of the TV. Does that count? :confused:

cavegirl 05-30-2007 12:27 PM

Yep, I'm like this Lil - can go for weeks without touching myself - feeling horny, but just not doing anything about it, to having to touch myself the whole time. At the moment I've just come out of a 'not doing anything about it' phase. The last few nights have had incredible phone sex with my OH...

scotzoidman 05-31-2007 03:43 PM

I have a roughly 24 hr cycle with myself...