Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   #Fear Factor# (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10032)

Lilith 11-12-2002 03:00 PM

#Fear Factor#

What is the foulest thing you ever put in your mouth?

Did you swallow it???????
:o:o:o

Hitchhiker 11-12-2002 03:21 PM

This ones got to be good for a laugh.
The foulest thing I have ever had in my mouth in the eeeeuck catagory was shit from a day old lamb. It was totaly by accident and funnily enough it didn't taste to bad.

I've also eaten and with some relish whichty grubs and Huhu grubs and sugar ants not to mention snake and lizard.

The most foul tasting things I have eaten are to some most delightful and are 1. Swedish stincking fish 2. Chinese salted dried prunes 3. Durin, smells like something that has been dead for a week and tastes the same.

But as they say ones meat is another man poison. Let the debate begin:fly:

Lilith 11-12-2002 03:22 PM

OMG I lurrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvvvv Chinese dried plums!!!

skipthisone 11-12-2002 03:36 PM

Did the infamous thing from poltergiest, bit into a chicken leg many moons ago and there be maggots...i still look at maggots and want to puke

GermanSteve 11-12-2002 03:38 PM

In the underground there was a man sitting down in front of me. Because I had a running nose I was breathing through my mouth and I could TASTE the awfully bad smell of HIS mouth!! YUCK!!

Summer 11-12-2002 03:56 PM

Rocky Mountain Oysters!!!!!!!! I had no clue what they were, took a bite, then husband told me the were cow balls/testicles and I spit them out.
YUCK!!!
-Summer :D

Lorelei 11-12-2002 04:01 PM

ANIMAL FLESH!!! (known as "food") YUCK!!!!

Brian_Watt 11-12-2002 04:26 PM

I have eaten grasshoppers, and mealworms. I kinda like to try new stuff.

BlondeCurlGirl 11-12-2002 05:02 PM

College cafeteria food :D

I've put way too many bites of food in my mouth when eating elsewhere and end up feeling a hair inside there....ICK!!!!! Those get spit out right away!

Aqua 11-12-2002 06:33 PM

A spider. It crawled into my mouth and back out, thankfully. I was blowing through the steel tube of the monkey bars on a playground when I was little, and I felt something on my tongue. Before I gagged it crawled back into the tube.

Sharni 11-12-2002 06:48 PM

A friend bet me to eat not so fresh horse meat (was bait off a fishing trawler)....i got my money!!:D:D

dicksbro 11-12-2002 11:36 PM

Don't even know what kind of bug it was, but I remember one time having a bug "fly" into my mouth when I was riding in a car and almost instinctively gulped and swallowed it before I realized what was happening. Never actually "tasted" it, but almost wanted to gag anyway (didn't).

Uncle Silky 11-13-2002 01:47 AM

buttermilk... that was three weeks past its expiration date.

DildoDiva 11-13-2002 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Uncle Silky
buttermilk... that was three weeks past its expiration date.

LUMPY!!!

A ladybug here...there was a chocolate bar in the deep freezer at my moms house and she said I could have it and I bit into it and thought it had those rice krispy things in it...until...ladybugs have a very distinct bitter flavor I found...not even chocolate helps. I spit it into my hand and saw that it was red and had black spots...:redghost:

Lovediva 11-13-2002 06:45 AM

The worm from a bottle of Tequilla...and Lil...I always swallow!!!!!!!! :D :D