Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Mary Jane and the green buds (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13784)

Stillwater 05-18-2003 02:23 PM

Mary Jane and the green buds

Of course I'm talking about Cannibus. I don't think I've asked this, certainly I haven't seen someone else ask it but I am extreamly curious. How do you feel about the plant? Do you toke? Would you vote to make it legal?

I realize that in some other countries this doesn't apply as much but I've always lived in the U. S. A.

Cobalt 05-18-2003 02:30 PM

I have tried it and found out I am alergic to it, which is fine with me. I get my high from good sex, don't need pot for that!

Steph 05-18-2003 02:31 PM

I haven't smoke in a while but support legalizing it, always have.

Canada's prime minister has recently gone on record to support it, too.

My question is, why does pot always come up in Pixies?

TieDie71 05-18-2003 02:48 PM

Yepper......I smoke everyday, for about the last 10 years (not while being pregnant though). I love it!:D

Stillwater 05-18-2003 02:53 PM

Sex and drugs? I wouldn't know why these things get brought up together a lot. I hear that weed has been known to stimulate sexual appitites in some but for me I can use it to mellow out when I really want to get laid.

Go Canadas Prime Minister! I know that Canada is THINKING of legalizing it. I also know that Baby Bush says if that were to happen it could hinder relationships between US and Canada.

Personally I don't think I would being fucked up while fucking. Certainly not drunk but stoned I haven't had the chance to do. Hmm... I think it's obviously a very intimate experience and when you're clear eyed and can focus well then I think you're more likely to A) be sensitive to your lovers needs B) Enjoy the fullness of the situation and have a deeply moving experience C) hold the camera steady :D

Btw, this poll (my first poll) was my 100th post. Yay

LixyChick 05-18-2003 03:59 PM

I say to each his own. I smoke from time to time, but nothing like I used to in my youth. I get paranoid now, when in public (ie: at a party with lots of people I don't know) and I don't smoke after I've had a few drinks (makes me way too.....shall we say...."sloppy"). I usually only smoke at home now...where it's safe to drift into my thoughts. I clean like a maniac, too, while I'm high.....so it's a great motivator when I need to tackle something I've been avoiding (ie: cleaning the closets or refridgerator). I have always been an advocate of legalization. I think it's way safer than alcohol......and I've never had a "hangover" from pot. Course I'd say yes to legalization......I am a product of the 60's and 70's (a hippy leftover....if you will). LOL! Party on Garth!

MilkToast 05-18-2003 04:19 PM

You missed one criteria.

"Don't use it, don't care if others do."

And that is where I stand on it... alcohol already costs me an arm and a leg, and with my personallity I am sure that I would like the kind bud. But then I would have to worry about work, so that is not worth it.

I would not vote against it either.

Irish 05-18-2003 04:48 PM

Don't use it anymore but support it for medical purposes.I still have a 1/2 of a 1/4oz baggie.I don't use it or sell it,because I'm
the kind of person that will leave it alone but gets nervous if
nones there. Irish
P.S.I don't use ANY mind-altering substances anymore but that is
a personal decision.I have been told(by many)that my mind is altered ENOUGH!

Sugarsprinkles 05-18-2003 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MilkToast
"Don't use it, don't care if others do."

And that is where I stand on it...

Same here.

I've never touched the stuff. Only had it offered to me once and was to scared to try it. The way my luck runs, I'd have been caught and been in serious trouble. I was way to 'chicken' to take that chance.

Alcohol is enough for me, and I don't even imbibe that frequently.

I think way too many resources are wasted on marijuana arrests. Resources that would be better spent on fighting REAL crime.

Legalize it, and probably some of the other lesser drugs, and tax the hell out of it!!

Lilith 05-18-2003 06:56 PM

I say frequently that I really need to smoke more weed but I never find the time...... I like it, I would do it more often if I remembered too, and I have signed many petitions to get it on ballots. I think it is no more harmful than cigarettes and probably less fatal then alcohol. I don't know too many people who really try to drive stoned most are just fine where they are.:D

Sharni 05-18-2003 08:05 PM

Smoked it heaps when i was younger.....but i stopped the night the guys had me chasing pink elephants and purple cockatoos and all sorts of other weird shit....I was tripping major league.....frightened the bejeesus out of me....not had any since

Not against it though...by any means....love the smell of it...but now that i dont smoke(normal) ciggies anymore....i doubt i'll ever have it again

jennaflower 05-18-2003 08:52 PM

didn't vote... didn't have an appropriate option.. :)

No, I do not toke... tho.. I did long ago. I don't have a problem with it being legalized and believe that it isn't any worse than alcohol (actually I think it is better).

I spent my senior year in high school stoned.. have lots of wonderful memories from that period of time.. and no regreats :)

BlueSwede 05-18-2003 09:04 PM

I agree with milktoast. Never used it; don't care if others do.

BamaKyttn 05-19-2003 12:35 AM

I used to smoke it quite a bit but i've stopped now, I miss it like hell but I'm a paranoid motherfucker, Souls can vouch for that.

m45 05-19-2003 07:50 AM

What am I Pixies ONLY POT HEAD?????
Have smoked almost every day since 1969.
Even today I smoke, do a toke or 4 in the afternoon.
No joints just the small pipe. pinch here pinch there.
15 years ago I smoked every morn at 6.30am on the way to work, got promoted every year and was responsible for $100.000 worth of products every month and ordered food for 5 restaurants and kept it all correct and together and billed the restaurants for their share.