Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Women: Men Wearing Panties (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7423)

PantyMan 06-02-2002 04:32 AM

Women: Men Wearing Panties

I'm a guy who likes to wear panties. I'm not gay. I just like the feel of them I am wondering what women think of a guy who wears panties? and their feelings about sharing them

axe31 06-02-2002 06:54 AM

it never hurt david beckam
dont worry about it i have worn womens underwear
for fun usally as a request

lixnlix69 06-02-2002 07:27 AM

In the right situation I think it would look sexy to see a man in silky womans panties. The outline of his cock pressing hard against the panty would exite me. Just concealed behind that opaque pink or yellow panty, yet outlined to reveal the cock and balls....Mmmmmmm!

I just don't know if I want to know that my man wears them to the job site! LOL!

Mrs. Lix

love_2licku 06-02-2002 08:08 AM

Lol Mrs L. Id do it for request if a lady gave em to me to wear for her. Cant see myself going out to buy em just for the hell of it though ;)

axe31 06-02-2002 10:55 AM

you should see the looks you get when two guys
go into a sexy underwear shop to buy stuff when
you walk in with a guy on your arm and say oo dont
you love that color (just to mess with the staffs mind)
hay its fun he-he

Nice Guy 06-02-2002 02:38 PM

Had a gf try to get me to do it once but I just wasn't feeling very adventureous at the time. Would do it if they really wanted to see me in them.

GermanSteve 06-02-2002 06:22 PM

To me it would be strange. But do it you if you like it.

PantyFanatic 06-02-2002 07:48 PM

Ah,....... the icon of femininity!

As anybody knows who has been here for more than a week or read around on this board for over an hour, I LOVE PANTIES!:D
I truly can’t conceive of a more sensuous representation of womanhood. Every one of my SIX senses;) are uniquely stimulated and launched to the singular goal of all my inner desires by the presence of panties:p. Every aspect of femaleness, being the core of all my erotic and emotional pleasure, is represented in this intimate item of private identification. They provide and unite me with the only objective that I solely can not obtain or produce:rolleyes:. For this reason they must take me to where I am not, therefore I do not wear them.
And yes,............... I love to talk about them too!;)

Grumble 06-02-2002 08:58 PM

I agree with PF. Panties are the sexiest item of female apparel for me too and I fantasize about women in them and taking them off to reach the delights beneath. I dont have any desire to wear them myself. Call me wierd if you want but thats the way I feel.

I am proudly sexual and if others find it works for them well good on them.

lustbabe 06-03-2002 07:10 AM

Men iN oUr lAcY PaNTies? cOoL n SeXy !!

gods_favorite 06-09-2002 07:23 PM

I've worn my wifes panties one time, it turned her on and we had hot raw sex right there on the spot, but I've never worn them again. maybe I should..........

axe31 06-10-2002 08:31 AM

there is an old building site trick for cold
weather of wearing tights under your clothes
trapes the hest neer your skin so all those
sites with big butch men on may be wearing
tights i do
:D

lixnlix69 06-11-2002 05:18 AM

Looks like fun pantylicker.......I would never mistake you for a woman either.......how did those panties hold that thing?.......LOL! TY sweety!

Mrs. Lix

raraa 06-11-2002 05:26 AM

WEll I tried once it feels great but I did it upon request. I also had precum in it so she kept licking mine. Does anyone agree that licking the underside of the dick is better than a BJ.

Master1012 06-12-2002 11:41 PM

I'm a guy and I'll admit it - I love panties and various other women's clothing like silky skirts and lingerie stuff.

My g/f thinks that it is very sexy and loves to have me dress up for her in her clothes...