Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advice (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   bisexuality (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18806)

pinkbutton 02-10-2004 03:26 AM

bisexuality

Hiya just need a bit of advice please

ok here goes

Recenetly i have noticed myself having feelings towards other women and this has never happened b4 ever in my life so it new to me. By feelings i mean i want to do things to another woman, i feel physically attracted to them.

I met a woman in a bisexual chat room the other dauy on Saturday infact and swapped phone numbers, by this mean mobile phone numbers. Ever since then i feel like ive been walking on air i just feel great all the while and everytime i get a text through from here a smile comes accross my face and its just great.

The thing is though ive never ventured in to this type of thing b4 and if i was to meet up with my new friend what would i do and vice versa? And how do i act round her?

Any help or advice would be great

:D :D

FussyPucker 02-10-2004 03:59 AM

Let Pudsey watch!!..........it's the least he deserves :)

pinkbutton 02-10-2004 11:57 AM

what do u mean its the least he deserves?!

kleclere 02-10-2004 08:20 PM

Do what ever you feel comfortable with. Even though I don't have much in this area as far as experience. But from what I've read and have done on my own. Just relax and get to know her and feel comfortable in what may or may not happen. Good luck to you.

Cobalt 02-11-2004 12:48 AM

Just do what feels good to both of you, but most important ......ENJOY YOURSELVES, and have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loulabelle 02-11-2004 04:02 AM

I'm sorry Pinkbutton, but I feel I really need to say, this time be more careful not to get emotionally involved, and if you feel that you're at risk of becoming too possessive over your new friend, then don't take the risk of taking the relationship to the next level.

Apologies if I sound like a party pooper.

nikki1979 02-11-2004 03:05 PM

Pinkbutton
i say take it slow make sure she knows its not the norm for u and see where it goes. i totally understand the feelings tho! ive had only one bi experience and that was yrs ago and latly ive REALLY wanted to do it again. so my one request is that if u do go for it PUH_LEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE tell me all about it *begs*

~nikki~

pinkbutton 02-11-2004 03:19 PM

awwwwwwwww Nikki i think it will go ahead by the sounds of things and yeah cause ill tell u all about it babe!

nikki1979 02-11-2004 03:22 PM

whoooooooooo hooooooooooooo
( \ ) ( l ) ( / ) ( l )
*happy dances round the thread*

~nikki

AZRedHot 03-09-2004 12:36 AM

It's a good question, Pinkbutton. I have a friend in mind, and we've verbally shared our mutual attraction, but the -action part of that seems to be in limbo. I'll be watching this thread to see if anyone has some good ideas.

cowgirltease 03-09-2004 12:57 AM

I would love to be your first pinkbutton!;) :slurp:

pinkbutton 03-09-2004 04:08 PM

would u cow girl?! shame u live in the US !