Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anyone else find sex in the morning better than at night ? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30859)

anythinggoes69u 06-04-2007 12:18 PM

Anyone else find sex in the morning better than at night ?

I find it extremely horny to wake up next to your partner and have a long hard shag, anyone else feel the same?

I also find very vocal women a very big turn on.

WildIrish 06-04-2007 12:47 PM

My moods vary. I love morning sex because I get to see everything. Her beautiful shape, the way her chest gets warm & pink when she's excited and how her nipples get hard when she's cum. I love how sexy her pussy looks when I've licked it a little, and how her eyes close in pleasure. I can better see where to lick at the cum dripping out of her, and see her hands gripping the sheets tighter as the feelings get more intense. :hot:

But then again, she feels more comfortable having sex at night by the moonlight streaming in through the skylight over the bed. A blueish luminescense casting it's glow over her. Very nice!

The best is the morning after hot sex...when she lets me tongue her out again. :licker:

Loren 06-05-2007 12:36 PM

Definitely. We have long since basically given up on sex at night, it's just not right for us.

In the last 15 years or we have had sex at night maybe half a dozen times--and most of those were while staying with her parents.

While I would like to wake up to sex we rarely do that as I'm usually up before her. At least 90% of the time we have sex in the afternoon. (I telecommute, she works odd hours, the timing works for us.)

nwnnguy 06-06-2007 05:43 PM

I love sex in the morning, up at 7:30 am everyday, always get aroused right around 10am

Shadozfire 06-06-2007 07:32 PM

I love morning sex!!! Nothing better than to be woken up by a nice hard cock!

wyndhy 06-06-2007 07:52 PM

not particularly

GreenChef 06-06-2007 08:30 PM

Not sure if I truly prefer one over the other, the important thing is to have the time to do it right. Mind you a quickie just before heading out can keep a smile on your face all day if you do it right.

osuche 06-06-2007 08:59 PM

Is sex ever bad? ;) Truthfully, I prefer to get up, brush my teeth, have some coffee, and then head back to bed if that's what he desires. :D

Wicked Wanda 06-07-2007 08:19 AM

well...

For me, sometimes night IS morning, if you go by what time it is.
If you mean sex before sleeping vs sex on waking, it depends on whom I am sleeping with. Some partners enjoy waking to discover that they are being ridden, blown, or pleasured with a tongue or toy. (I rather enjoy the latter more than waking up while being fucked, but that can be fun too.)
Some don't want to do anything but drink coffee until they are fully awake.(yes, YOU Rachel!) Not all my partners are morning people.
I have also awakened in the arms of a soft warm sexy person and we immediately set out to pleasure one another. Not unusual to end up spending the better part of a day in bed on those mornings.

WW

Firestarter 06-07-2007 05:30 PM

I think anytime is good for sex as long as my wife is in the mood.

Pita 06-07-2007 08:49 PM

Morning sex is the very best part of my weekends and what I spend the week days longing for.

dicksbro 06-24-2007 05:25 AM

I tend to prefer nighttime, but my wife tends to prefer the morning ... so we compromise and have more morning sex. :)

Both are good! ;)

Emzo 06-27-2007 03:49 AM

i love being woken up with oral sex, thats awesome.

nothing like a mind shattering orgasm before breakfast. or during, if youre particularly kinky.

RedHoT_Kiss_4u 06-27-2007 11:07 AM

Because of our busy work days, morning works best for us...but on weekends we take it outside on our deck... sex and coffee...nice way to start the day!

Vicious Tease 06-27-2007 11:09 AM

For teasing and tempting, evenings are best, but I do LOVE a good morning tumble. I'm just going to have to go with both on this one.