Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   <==Names Have Been Changed==> (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20811)

Lilith 06-09-2004 11:19 PM

<==Names Have Been Changed==>

to protect the innocent...not that any of you are innocent.

I have a very straight laced friend who likes to hear stories about all of you and what goes on here although she'd never peep. She said I should write a book about Pixies and I said I'd have to change all the nick to ensure anonymity (which totally tickled me cause isn't that what our nicks are for in the first place???:spin:) sooooooo

what nick would you like to be referred to in the great Pixies novel????

Irish 06-09-2004 11:28 PM

I should be known as "Irish".That's my nickname in real life anyway!People are amazed that I have quieted down,this much!
Nothing about me,would suprise them,unless you told them that I
was gay.With my reputation,I doubt that they'd beleive it! Irish

imaginewithme 06-10-2004 12:06 AM

I wanna be imaginewithme still.........because that's what I love for people to do......imagine with me.....think the way I do...want the things I want......

Nice Guy 06-10-2004 12:06 AM

NiceGuy, this name is used no place else but here so it matters little if you use it. In fact let me make this clear, I authorize you to use my real nick. There it has been said.

Loulabelle 06-10-2004 02:39 AM

Erm.....I can't think of anything that suits me better than Loulabelle......but perhaps Fussy and I could collectively be known as Bonnie and Clyde, or something like that.....

Sharni 06-10-2004 04:04 AM

Sharni will be fine

fzzy 06-10-2004 04:22 AM

lol .... it was hard enough to come up with this one!!! :)

LixyChick 06-10-2004 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Irish
I should be known as "Irish".That's my nickname in real life anyway! Nothing about me,would suprise them,unless you told them that I was gay. Irish

Irish is gay????? I'm always the last to know this stuff! Who'd of thunk it?

JK...JK (((Irish)))! LOL! See how rumors get started?

I'm sorta in agreement with everyone else. I'd remain "LixyChick"...unless you wanted to reverse it and call me ChickyLix. But, then that would sound like I was gay and I can smell another rumor brewing! TeeHee!

naughtyangel 06-10-2004 05:46 AM

are you kidding? I am way to uncreative for a question like that! My current nic is soooo unoriginal, and it's the best I could do LOL.

IAKaraokeGirl 06-10-2004 05:52 AM

Wouldn't I lose something in the translation if I wasn't IAKaraokeGirl? :)

Lilith 06-10-2004 06:28 AM

LOL...That is precisely what I told my girlfriend you all would say :p

I said....there is only one Pantyfanatic :D

Cobalt 06-10-2004 06:58 AM

You can use the same one as I use on here. I am hiding nothing. That's why I prefer to be naked.

Oops, got side tracked!

musketeer 06-10-2004 08:17 AM

No objection to you using my nick at all. Do all the Pixies get an autographed copy when it's published?

thedog 06-10-2004 08:33 AM

You can call me "The Dog." But all my old sailing friends at the Mandalay in Key Largo would know who you were referring to.

And after ten years there, nothing would surprise them. Nothing!!!

dreamgurl 06-10-2004 08:44 AM

please use this one but if the word program is going nuts with all the names already feel free to change the u to an i