Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Girls, does watching a man masturbate get you horny ? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28679)

anythinggoes69u 07-31-2006 07:36 AM

Girls, does watching a man masturbate get you horny ?

You know we men love to watch you get yourselves all wet and horny rubbing your clit, but how does it affect you seeing us men do it in front of you and would you find it an even better turn on to watch a man cum when he doesn't know you are watching ?

imaginewithme 07-31-2006 07:36 AM

DEFINATLY affects me! I love love love it!

Lilith 07-31-2006 09:22 AM

I love to watch a man put on a show for me but I also love the idea of walking in and just catching him without him knowing I am there.

txgrneyes 07-31-2006 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
I love to watch a man put on a show for me but I also love the idea of walking in and just catching him without him knowing I am there.

DITO!!!!!

kinkyashell 07-31-2006 09:38 AM

I really don't think I'd like being "caught" stroking. Although I can imagine some fantastical scenario where I'm on a train or something and a hot woman - a stranger - happens into my enclosed area and catches me. She would then proceed to finger her pussy while we watched each other.... :wobbly:

TinTennessee 07-31-2006 01:25 PM

In a word..................

YES :slurp:

Aqua 07-31-2006 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith

Well I... I just can't condone such behavior. *crosses arms* Hmmph.

(Ok, I lied, I just wanted an excuse to get my avatar in this thread.) :p

AngelicVampires 07-31-2006 04:15 PM

Y-e-s!!

wyndhy 07-31-2006 04:31 PM

mmmhhhmmmm. watching. yes. maybe even standing over him as he lies on the floor. kinda looming, maybe my foot is on his chest ... maybe i'm talking dirty, giving explicit instruction, demanding a harder grip. a pinch. a finger. no, two.

to walk in on him or (in my current mood, anyone) would lead to sex. no question.

to watch and he doesn't know?
heaven.

i could only hope that i'd be lucky enough to catch one of those occasional drawn-out sessions people have when they think they’re all alone and they go all kinds of unhibited crazy.

and hope that my hand doesn’t get too weary. :D

kinkyashell 07-31-2006 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
mmmhhhmmmm. watching. yes. maybe even standing over him as he lies on the floor. kinda looming, maybe my foot is on his chest ... maybe i'm talking dirty, giving explicit instruction, demanding a harder grip. a pinch. a finger. no, two.

to walk in on him or (in my current mood, anyone) would lead to sex. no question.

to watch and he doesn't know?
heaven.

i could only hope that i'd be lucky enough to catch one of those occasional drawn-out sessions people have when they think they’re all alone and they go all kinds of unhibited crazy.

and hope that my hand doesn’t get too weary. :D

Let me know next time you're in my neighborhood and I'll be sure to get kinky with myself in the window.

wyndhy 07-31-2006 04:48 PM

ah, but perhaps i have. i am next door after all. :p:D

besides, if i warned you, you would know and that would alter things a bit. ;)

kinkyashell 07-31-2006 04:50 PM

Ok, well then I'll just start doing it in the window now and you can come by when you want.

sexychrissy 08-01-2006 01:13 AM

Watching a guy masturbate is prolly my # 2 turn on and sneeking up on him doing it makes so much sweeter!!

kinkyashell 08-01-2006 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexychrissy
Watching a guy masturbate is prolly my # 2 turn on and sneeking up on him doing it makes so much sweeter!!

Well....what's #1? :bite:

acepen 08-02-2006 09:44 AM

Too Easy

Great topic.