Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   How well do you know... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6437)

souls_cry2000 03-20-2002 07:28 PM

How well do you know...

Here's the situation, people. <And yes I did play truth or dare and 20 questions too much growing up.>

Your S/O comes home and is promptly greeted by you standing naked before them cleanly shaven bare and wearing your most devilish smile. You hand them a drink as you lead them to the bedroom where a "surprise" is waiting. As they enter they notice the a naked writhing form bound to the bed.

Okay How well do you know your S/O?

If you know your S/O's tastes so well then what would this mysterious playtoy look like?

If given 3 days/nights of sexual experimentation with you as their assistant what devious thing would they do?

souls_cry2000 04-02-2002 03:17 AM

I'd say a redhead with long tresses or crop short about 5'5"-5'7" thin/lean athletic build busty with nice perky nipples and a nice ass. She would probably have me prep her for sexual torture. You know feathers, candle wax, catofninetails, nipple clamps and dildos of all sizes. If I'm wrong she can tell me.

Lovediva 04-02-2002 08:56 AM

He would want a Diva clone! :D ;)

Only way he would have a threesome with me if there were 2 of me!! :(

And he would use every single sex toy I own! Woohoooo!! :D

Sugarsprinkles 04-02-2002 09:01 AM

Re: How well do you know...

Quote:
Originally posted by souls_cry2000

If you know your S/O's tastes so well then what would this mysterious playtoy look like?

If given 3 days/nights of sexual experimentation with you as their assistant what devious thing would they do?

Knowing my husband, it would be a new super-duper TV remote.

And he'd be too busy watching anything and everything on NHL Center Ice to notice anything else. :(

Lilith 04-02-2002 09:11 AM

He would order up a young one. Blonde probably, with a thin girlish figure. Not to tall, who could suck like a Hoover :D But I am entirely too selfish to ever give him the pleasure........ you get, what you get, and you don't cry a bit!LMAO (always tell that to kids at school!) He's just stuck with me!:D oooh at least I have that Hoover thing covered :p

Wicked Wanda 04-02-2002 03:57 PM

My S/O is a woman, so my answer comes from a little different place
The person on the bed would be our friend Karen.
(Tall, a nice figure, gorgeous hair, funny,with a strong sense of adventure (sexually)
But I try to avoid FFF 3sums. More comlicated than any other kind Ihave been in.

WW

Ophelia 04-04-2002 11:01 AM

I hear that Wanda! Nothing like the FFF drama! :)

Ophelia

axe31 04-05-2002 08:04 PM

dont have s/o but some one who is differant to us
to contrast ie im dark so blond that sort of thing