Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Dirty, Nasty, Raunchy Sex (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31922)

Lilith 10-14-2007 08:58 AM

Dirty, Nasty, Raunchy Sex

You know what I mean :brows:

The kind of sex where you fear the Department of Health may intrude at any moment and shut the place down. :hot:

Tell me about it. Is it the norm for you or the rarity?

rabbit 10-14-2007 09:24 AM

Dirty, nasty...I'd have to say rarity. When we do role plays, they tend to be of a dominance theme, but not dirty or nasty. Intensely erotic would be more like it.

Now, I've had some really GOOD dirty, nasty sex before...like on the floor of a bathroom during a party. Mmmmmm.....

Lilith 10-14-2007 09:38 AM

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout :D

gekkogecko 10-14-2007 10:53 AM

Not so much anymore.

But nearly anytime is welcome. Are you offering, Lilith?

osuche 10-14-2007 11:25 AM

Sex should always be civilized, no? :rofl:

lc69hunter 10-14-2007 10:48 PM

Not so much anymore, though had a raunchy one about 3 weeks ago.

For what it used to be like, read my story "Role Playing". That happened with a girlfriend about 10 years ago.

scotzoidman 10-15-2007 11:42 AM

Any sex is a rarity these days, but as a rule, when it does happen, we consider it a waste of time if at least a couple of antiquaited southern state laws are not violated before we're done...

WildIrish 10-15-2007 12:18 PM

Our sex has been more conservative of late, primarily because it's been weekend morning sex. I love it because I am very visually driven, as I believe most guys are, and seeing her body drives me wild. Not only can I see it laid out before me like a sexual buffet, but I can see her reactions to what we're enjoying. And that's cool. :D

We did have midnight sex last week and that was great. It was harsh & frantic. Uninhibited in the dark, I know that feels good cus you gasped, you're getting close cus you're clutching my sides a bit too hard, kinda sex. She digs the dark. :hot:

Each has something great to offer, but when the sky is dark...the sex is too. :weg:

Booger 10-15-2007 02:51 PM

I've had dirty sex, I've had nasty sex, I've had Raunchy sex, I've had dirty nasty sex, I've had dirty raunchy sex, I even think I've had nasty raunchy sex but I'm not sure if I've ever had dirty, nasty, raunchy sex before.

osuche 10-15-2007 03:37 PM

We all have different definitions of dirty nasty sex. perhaps we should start with sharing our definitions? Lots of details, please! :D ;)

Wicked Wanda 10-15-2007 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
Sex should always be civilized, no? :rofl:

No.

WW

Jude30 10-16-2007 06:16 AM

Are you talking the kind of sex that when you get done even your eyelids are sticky? If so yes I've had it.

WildIrish 10-16-2007 08:58 AM

Right now, my definition of dirty, nasty, raunchy sex includes scratches, bruises, cursing and some form of anal penetration. (the kind that's usually followed by cursing, scratches & bruising) :D

Aqua 10-23-2007 12:16 PM

Here's WI's true definition of dirty, nasty, raunchy...

:p

WildIrish 10-23-2007 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua
Here's WI's true definition of dirty, nasty, raunchy...

:p

What can I say?

I'm a giver. :p