Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What was/is the best sexual thing that you have ever done or had done to you? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30675)

Mark Vieth 05-07-2007 07:10 PM

What was/is the best sexual thing that you have ever done or had done to you?

Mine would be the first time I tried anal on a chick. Good times.

cherrypie7788 05-07-2007 08:24 PM

We were doing it doggy style and I was soooo into it in the first place, and then the next thing I know, he sticks his finger up my ass....oh man, so good. It sounds so simple but it was the best feeling I've ever had and we have never reproduced that feeling again :( I guess it was the initial surprise.

IowaMan 05-07-2007 09:02 PM

The very first time I performed oral. I really didn't know what to expect but ........... love at first lap. :D

The whole setting of it was part of the thrill too. With my high school girlfriend in the back hallway of her house. The door wasn't shut all the way and I had her lying on top of the washing machine with her sweatpants pulled down around her ankles. There's no way her folks didn't hear us. Oh god it was hot! :hot:

Loulabelle 05-08-2007 02:27 AM

Being watched really intently while masturbating was way hot when I did it for the first time.

Mark Vieth 05-08-2007 04:35 AM

Another would have to be my first blowjob and the fact the the person followed through and swallowed with a smile on their face. Damn hot.

WildIrish 05-08-2007 08:29 AM

At the end of a very fancy wedding reception, Mrs. WI played the part of a horny & drunken woman out to seduce the happily married nerd (masterfully played by yours truly). There was just something so wrong about me telling her "please don't...I'm married, please...no" while she was molesting me & telling me she didn't care about my wife and that she needed to get fucked & I was just there.

osuche 05-08-2007 01:18 PM

Being pinned to the bed in a one-leg-straddled the other leg bent position by one of the best lovers I've ever known...some thing about that very firsat moment of penetration, the very first time we were together still drives me mad.

Aqua 05-08-2007 01:57 PM

I don't know that I could ever narrow down a best.

One of the best, though, was a freeway bj that lasted a good 30-40 minutes. She didn't stop even when we were passed by other vehicles. One of 3-4 times I have cum from oral alone.

It's hard to drive that stretch of freeway without a big smile on my face. :D

wyndhy 05-08-2007 02:19 PM

i couldn't narrow it either.
the most recent bestest, a remote butt plug.
i swear it's like someone reads my posts here cause they always know just what to get me. :p

mikaylasmummy 05-10-2007 04:57 AM

For me it was a time when a old friend of mine were having sex and I had 7 oragsm's in a matter of 15 mins

cellaphanepants 05-10-2007 11:58 AM

The first time

The very first time I.......

The firsts are always the best, well, most of the time.

wyndhy 05-10-2007 12:01 PM

giving him a handjob in front of the bathrrom mirror this morning was THE best. :D

WildIrish 05-10-2007 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
giving him a handjob in front of the bathrrom mirror this morning was THE best. :D

I hope he didn't cut himself shaving. :p

cavegirl 05-10-2007 12:09 PM

The first time my OH went down on me was I think the most amazing thing for me. We were in his hotel room, and he pounced on me - I seem to remember it was right in the middle of a thunderstorm, he was just using the very tip of his tongue on me - I was getting so turned on and wriggly, and just as I came it really started to lighten and thunder properly...very very sexy :hot:

Loulabelle 05-10-2007 12:19 PM

^^^^^ lucky bitch!

You've just described my ideal sex scenario - even down to his tongue technique!