Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What turns you off the most in a person? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6737)

Master1012 04-12-2002 09:05 PM

What turns you off the most in a person?

So what turns you off in a person if you was looking for a partner?

Personally, anyone who thought they was above other people would just turn me off, snobby and stuck-up people make me sick.

RandyGal 04-12-2002 11:04 PM

Great question!!!

I'm really turned off by people who have mean spirits or cruel streaks.

People who say and feel nasty things about other humans.

We don't HAVE to like everybody but we don't have to be cruel to them either.

It was important to find a kind gentle partner to spend the rest of my life with...and I surround myself with friends with the same nature too.

Sugarsprinkles 04-13-2002 01:47 AM

One thing that comes to mind immediately, is dishonesty.
I hate being lied to.....about anything.
I tried to discourage dishonesty in my children by punishing them
more for lying about what they did/didn't do than for the actual deed.
What I hate about being lied to is to me it seems that the other person is assuming I'm too stupid to figure out the truth.....and I REALLY hate to be thought of as stupid!!!

I know there are other things that turn me off, but nothing else stands out right now. As soon as I think of something, I'll post more.

(Is this rain ever going to stop??????)*going to check on the ark and see if it's ready yet*

Oldfart 04-13-2002 01:51 AM

Insincerity.

I can cope with a sincere arse-hole, but an

insincere "friend" is a thousand times worse.

axe31 04-13-2002 07:28 AM

vanity is a real turn off thay may look good
but they talk about them self all the time
vain women are amaters compared to vain
gay men

Lilith 04-13-2002 08:44 AM

LOL Axe.......I am gonna have to go with "Big Fat Liar" too...... I am really easy to get along with as long as you are honest with me (and do things my way :p)but tell me a lie (I can spot them as they are leaving someone's lips) and it will not be pretty.

Irish 04-13-2002 09:07 AM

I have to agree with OF!I also can't stand someone(male or female)who acts like they are doing you a favor to be with you.I
was drawn to the original motorcycle lifestyle;because you could
always depend on people"watching your back!"There is nothing worse then an undependable "friend."Even the motorcycle lifestyle isn't like that anymore!There is nothing worse than putting your ass on the line for someone and finding out that they
won't do the same for you! Irish
P.S.Good thing my "soapbox"is here today!

MrsSweetness 04-13-2002 10:03 AM

turn off

I can't stand a liar! That burns by butt to no end when someone can stand and look me in the face and tell a bold face lie!!

Sharni 04-13-2002 04:02 PM

Oh that would have to be lying....can't stand it and don't tolerate it at all......
I tend to be a person who trusts to easily i spose....but if i find they have betrayed that with lies.......It will not be pretty :mad: :mad:

Saddaddy 04-14-2002 03:41 PM

Liars , snobby & stuck-up people!Any of combo of those 3 sends me running in the other direction ...

darkmanx 04-14-2002 10:56 PM

fake person
concieted
and smoker

my three bigest turn offs

MTBsweetie 04-16-2002 05:55 PM

Ugh, I have to say cockiness and cruelty... I must say that I can handle almost anything else, but if someone thinks they are better than someone else it just makes me want to smack them.

sixsense 04-16-2002 10:48 PM

I agree with OF also, but I would say fakeness. Being not an individual, more a stereotype.

That and helplessnes. I hate people who can't help themselves.

legend 04-17-2002 09:12 AM

I agree with Master1012. people who think they're better than other people - i can't stand them.

jnd_lady 04-17-2002 09:23 AM

Fakeness in a person and lieing I think turns me off the most.:(