Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   ~Big Knockers!!~ (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25386)

Fangtasia 06-16-2005 01:28 PM

~Big Knockers!!~

As i was rolling 'em up into my industrial strength over shoulder boulder holder....i was wondering does anyone else hate their boobs with a passion.....and if ya could what size would you change em to?

IAKaraokeGirl 06-16-2005 01:36 PM

<---is not sure she hates her breasts as much as that God-awful invention of underwires. :rolleyes2

Aqua 06-16-2005 01:40 PM

I actually dislike my chest. Not that I want a different size mind you, but there is a bit of a 'depression' in the center so it doesn't look 'cut' or toned. Thankfully my wookie pelt covers it pretty well.

Oh, and I will gladly volunteer to help you carry your boobs around, Alassė. ;)

Lilith 06-16-2005 02:23 PM

mine are not big just B+ but I'd really like them perkier, firmer, fuller looking . I'm waiting for them to start filling implants with helium :p

WildIrish 06-16-2005 02:27 PM

I'm a big fan of knockers, but I do understand that part of what makes it easy for me to love them is the fact that I don't have to carry them around all day.

But that's not my fault! I'd love to carry your :boobs:! :D

FallenAngel5 06-16-2005 02:43 PM

I just got a fitting, and mine are now a f*cking large DD... and they are a major pain in the ass... and neck, and back... :) Going down to just a D would be fine for me. But alas... I could never do that.

wyndhy 06-16-2005 03:30 PM

don't hate em but they aren't what they used to be. the price of pregnancy and breastfeeding.
decent trade :)

Galatea 06-16-2005 03:38 PM

Mine are F's. I'd be happy with a full D and if they'd point a little less south...

WildIrish 06-16-2005 03:45 PM

Alassė,

I can't thank you enough for creating a thread that gathers all the healthy bosomed ladies of Pixies in one place.

Brings a tear to my eye.

Cheyanne 06-16-2005 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAKaraokeGirl
<---is not sure she hates her breasts as much as that God-awful invention of underwires. :rolleyes2

I am with ya on that one!!! Those pain in the ass wires anway! I can NEVER find a bra that fits right or is comfortable! I would be happy going from an F cup to a C...

IAKaraokeGirl 06-16-2005 03:52 PM

Comfortable *is* the issue. I'm in the unfortunate situation in which a DD is too big and D *most* of the time works but not always. I would *love* my C back--or, at a minimum, just being able to buy a bra in a regular department store without too much effort. :D

cherrypie7788 06-16-2005 03:57 PM

Mine aren't as big, contrary to what some people might think :p

I've looked into implants just to perk them up. Apparently, you can finance these things now days.

TinTennessee 06-16-2005 06:22 PM

I can't say that I hate my boobs, but I'm not overly thrilled with them. After losing quite a bit of weight they are down to a D cup, as opposed to a DD. However, when I stand naked and look in the mirror I realize my tits look like my grandmother's did when she was about 80 lmao

dreamgurl 06-16-2005 09:36 PM

My boobs are a G, I don't so much hate them as not being able to fine a pretty bra that doesn't cut into my sholders...........I think a full D cup would be nice that way they are still big but I could get some pretty bras.

Prophet Reality 06-16-2005 09:54 PM

I agree with Wild Irish, thanks for bringing all these lovely bosomed ladies togehter. Would love to see some example of why you ladies hate them so.... besides the back pains!