Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Dirty Talk? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29180)

Darksoul 10-10-2006 04:33 PM

Dirty Talk?

Just wondering...

How any members are turned on by dirty talk in the heat of the moment?

Not just the girls but the guys too.

Girls..do you enjoy a guy or s/o grabbing you by the hair and caling you a whore/slut/nasty bitch while youre in the throes of orgasm?

Guys..do you like your partner hissing and spitting at you and calling you a nasty fucker while your pounding for all your worth?

Just a little poser! ;-)

Lilith 10-10-2006 05:29 PM

Not necessarily in the terms you used but I really get turned on by dirty pillow talk.

Glyndwr 10-10-2006 05:59 PM

Sounds are every bit a part of the whole sensory experience. She doesn't have to be screaming profanities in my ear but moaning, groaning and breathless words of encouragement are all a massive turn on.

treeview 10-10-2006 06:19 PM

Nasty talk can be great at times. Sometimes it's nicer to have hot encouragement rather than some of what you posted.

TinTennessee 10-10-2006 08:50 PM

I agree with Glyndwr and Tree.

rockintime 10-10-2006 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksoul
whore/slut/nasty bitch ... nasty fucker

I like passion, total involvement and hot talk but use of the above names does nothing for me at all.

Loulabelle 10-11-2006 02:08 AM

I love dirty talk, but that doesn't necessarily mean calling each other abusive names.

Depends what kind of sex we're having. There have been times, when I've been digging my nails in his back really hard where he's called me a bitch without even really realising it, and there have been times when I've been trying to goad him into fucking me harder and harder that I've called him a bastard because it's just sort of slipped out in the heat of the moment. In general, though, I'd rather talk dirty about fantasies we have, what's coming next, what we're doing right now etc etc.

Darksoul 10-14-2006 02:10 PM

Hey thanks Loulabelle!!

You seemed to sum it all up a lot more succinctly than I did!

This is what i was trying to get at ..but hey!..Im just a male right? ..LOL!

Pita 10-14-2006 07:11 PM

I admit there are moments when I love it when he calls me a slut, or a bitch. I think the appeal of it is that I know how much he loves and respects me, that being called names and being treated like a slut sort of frees me to be a little more wild and nasty in bed. It's safe and fun and gosh does it make me wet.

imaginewithme 10-14-2006 08:11 PM

Love it, want it, need it!

Wicked Wanda 10-21-2006 09:45 PM

names

I don't really care to be called names like that during sex.
I mean it. Call me a whore during sex, and I am walking OUT!
Having said that, I admit that I have been turnd on when I have had partners say things like "you are a dirty little (thing, girl, slut etc.) aren't you?" while I was pleasuring them is some special way.
Especially offering anal sex. That sems to thrlil men in some really odd way.
But a man looks down at me while I am going down on him and says "suck it bitch" he may get bitten, or maybe just left holding his cock in his hand as I walk out.
It sounds contradictory, but it is a contextual thing.

Anyone want to help me explain this more clearly?

WW (slut)

Sharni 10-21-2006 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksoul
Girls..do you enjoy a guy or s/o grabbing you by the hair and caling you a whore/slut/nasty bitch while youre in the throes of orgasm?

If any lover of mine called me one of those names he'd/she'd be soaring to new heights alright...and i don't mean the good kind!

Loulabelle 10-22-2006 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Wanda
It sounds contradictory, but it is a contextual thing.

Anyone want to help me explain this more clearly?

WW (slut)

I think a lot depends on the relationship you have with the person who's saying it to you. If I were involved in a one night stand or a fuck-buddy type arrangement and my partner(s) called me a name like that I would react in a very negative way.

If it comes from someone who loves and respects you, whom you know does not really feel that you are a slut/bitch/whore then it becomes a kind of role play that you are both in on and is harmless.

FussyPucker will often refer to me as a 'Sexy Bitch' when I've done a particularly good job of reversing the car into a difficult space, or even call himself that when he's sorted out a computer problem that's been troubling us/ whatever. Because it's used in such a positive and humourous context in our relationship, it doesn't bother me if he calls me a 'Dirty bitch' when I suggest something filthy in bed. It's usually accompanied by a look of admiration and awe, rather than one that demeans me or makes me feel ashamed.

I think that's probably what you mean by it being a contextual thing, isn't it, WW?

Lilith 10-22-2006 08:35 AM

Yep! I was once left a very sexy phone message where I was called a name in the context of possession (MY). It was sexy because I know he respects me and loves me. Made me hot :hot:

osuche 10-22-2006 11:21 AM

LMAO. We tend to focus on speaking graphic descriptions of what we're going to do to each other...not names. Both are sexy in the right context. ;)