Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Question about buying a Vibrator as a present (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22337)

Ryan 10-04-2004 11:42 AM

Question about buying a Vibrator as a present

So i was wondering if it would be a good idea to buy a vibe for a lady freind of mine. She says she doesn't masterbate, and i really do beleive her. But i figured if i got her a toy she would love it. So any comments on the topic or what i should get her would be greatly appreciated

Ryan

Shadow_Kitty 10-04-2004 11:53 AM

If the lady doesn't masturbate at all...that would probably offend the living hell out of her. I know if I bought anything like that for my friend Leona, she'd probably burn and impale me.

flutelady 10-04-2004 01:41 PM

I agree that it could be iffy at best to buy a vibrator for a lady who says she doesn't masturbate. I didn't start masturbating until I was in my early 40's, so there are some of us around (don't know why I waited so long, duh me).

I think that it might be fun tho, if you were to buy a toy for the both of you to use together... be it a vibrator, or whatever. She might be very open to that idea.

Ryan 10-04-2004 02:05 PM

well i guess i should of made myself clearer.... I wasn't forcing the issue of masterbation on her, I was going to get it for BOTH of us. I figured that it would be a good thing to open up our sexual behavior, and since she doesn't masterbate it might of been a good thing for her... does that make sense? :)

thanks! keep it comming

flutelady 10-04-2004 02:11 PM

I love toys that we play with together. I think your lady will too, if she's open to the idea. I also think you're a great guy for wanting to do this!

Loulabelle 10-04-2004 04:18 PM

It's funny but a friend of mine, is trying to discover herself sexually at the moment, and she has been bought a couple of vibes....as yet, she hasn't had any luck with them, and was very frustrated about it.

I suggested she might have issues that need to be resolved in her mind, before she even started to try masturbation, so I've given her a book which may prove useful.

If you DO buy her a toy, bear in mind that she might not take to it straight away, and that it may take time and confidence from her before masturbation becomes something she's comfortable with.

My advice would be to let her go at her own pace, and be there for support, but not pressure, when she needs it.

imaginewithme 10-04-2004 04:24 PM

Oh I would loveeeeeee to get toys as presents!!!!

Anyone need my address??????

denny 10-04-2004 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flutelady
I love toys that we play with together. I think your lady will too, if she's open to the idea. I also think you're a great guy for wanting to do this!

Great idea!!! :d:

flutelady 10-04-2004 09:18 PM

I LOVE the vibrator Denny gave me as a gift ... we had alot of fun with it too! :hot:

kathy1 10-11-2004 03:45 AM

Other than not buying the biggest one you find (if she's not played with them before, don't wanta send her running, screaming into the night), why not let YOUR imagination go wild.....shop around and find one that YOU would like using on her. If you two are already lovers, then you know what pleases her. Go with that. Let her know that it gives you pleasure to do that, too. Oh and if she's a bit shy on the subject, go gently, talk at first. Good luck and have fun!!!

cherrypie7788 10-11-2004 06:44 AM

Everyone else gave great advice, but let me give you something to consider. Don't buy one of the bigger models, you know the ones I mean? They're sort of cylinder shaped, not too big but in my opinion just about too big to be useful..I'd find you a pic if I had time.

I bought one of these the first time I'd ever used a vibe and had no luck with it, the vibration simply wasn't strong enough for me. Get her a small one, pocket rocket or something like that. Those things are great, I know :D

BamaKyttn 10-11-2004 06:51 AM

Do you know why she doesn't masterbate? She may have a real problem with it or she may be like I was "I can't actually figure out how all this shit works, damn just let someone else so it....."

and everyone I've talked to have given a resounding no to trying it out in you before giving it to her >giggle<

Always

Kyttn

Ryan 10-12-2004 06:02 PM

Well i def. appreciate the responses... only a few more days till i get to try it out on her :). I went and pretty much got a cheap one, its like 5 inches long. But she said she doesn't masterbate cause its gross, and that she wants me to do it, not her. Since i'm a guy i don't get the whole "not masterbating thing" but i guess some girls don't like it :)

ill keep in touch...
thanks

Ryan

Master1012 10-14-2004 12:09 PM

Well do a great job and show her how to like it :)