Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advice (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Pixies Suggestion Box (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13203)

Lilith 04-18-2003 08:23 AM

Pixies Suggestion Box

Here's a place to put any good ideas for the site. Some times people PM me with them but I am really interested in what you would suggest to make the site more enjoyable.

The #1 suggestion I hear is to somehow link the Erotic Story Feedback to the story discussed.

If you have ideas you'd like to share this is the place to do it.

Sharni 04-18-2003 03:42 PM

More varied smilies!!

:D;):p:D

Aqua 04-18-2003 04:03 PM

3-D rotational pictures of all Pixies women... :p

Other than that, hmmm... I dunno.

IAKaraokeGirl 04-18-2003 04:05 PM

Free travel money for everyone. :D

Perhaps the ability to attach a file to PM, like in a post?

Cobalt 04-18-2003 05:48 PM

Tell an idiot like me how to put a link of my pics on my post.

Cheyanne 04-18-2003 08:12 PM

Smilies and attatchments with PM's... like those ideas.... ;)

scotzoidman 04-18-2003 10:37 PM

Lilith, this may be a trivial matter, but can you put a break in the title of the thread, "Fortunately................Unfortunately"? just add a space in there somewhere, it throws all the new topics over to the right, & drives me nuts!

Lilith 04-19-2003 08:57 AM

Great suggestions so far......

Smilies, I know ya can never have too many.

Attachments in PMs would take up a hell of alot of space. I think that is one of the reasons Kim offers Pixies mail. I use my Pixies mail acct for all site stuff.

Scotz~ done:) that was an easy one!

Please more ideas.

Steph 04-19-2003 11:24 PM

More stats from PantyFanatic! :)

PantyFanatic 04-20-2003 12:18 PM

I’m sure this won’t be a good IDEA, but I hope it’s a good question.
Is there a better way to locate a member than going to the members list and clicking on the letter? You can flip through them that way, but if you have over 60 pages of members nicks that start with that letter and can only move 2 pages at a time at best, it becomes protracted. They load slower than snail snot in winter and it’s a pain. I can try to recall a thread or post they may have made and forage from that end, but still is quite slow most of the time. Try looking up “slimmer”, to maybe send a PM to.
If we can’t add an [ ENTRY ] box, can we expand the advance to more than 2 at a time or at least move it to the top of the page?

PantyFanatic 04-20-2003 12:19 PM

Stop calling me all those names Lil!:D LMAO

Lilith 04-20-2003 12:22 PM

Pantyfanatic~ When you click members, the left hand box above the first of the names says Advanced Search. Click it. Put the nick in the top box there and hit enter. It will give you the nicks that are closest to the one you are looking for.:)

PantyFanatic 04-20-2003 02:32 PM

Thank you Lil. Exactly what I wanted.
I tried to use it once like that with a nick that I didn't exactly remember and got shit results. (People do get very tricky with nicks.;) ) I went back to that useless alphabet index and have been fighting it ever sense. DAHHHHH! :p

Scarecrow 04-20-2003 06:06 PM

PF if you are in any forum and their nick is showen as responding to a post just click their nick.

PantyFanatic 04-20-2003 06:55 PM

That one I had

"IF" you are in any forun.....

That's what I was refering to with "I can try to recall a thread or post they may have made and forage from that end"

Thanks for any tips you can give Scarecrow:)