Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sex after birth (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26595)

ChinesePussy 10-24-2005 11:45 AM

Sex after birth

I have a question to all the experienced ladies out there who have sex after giving birth to baby.

I am wondering how long can you be sexual active like really horny after giving birth to the baby? I know woman lost a lot of estrogen after birth. may lost the sex drive. So how long it takes for you to be very sexual active again?

Will the sex still feeling the same? great same as before or worst???

can you give me some advice. hehehe I am just curious that is all. I heard some women lost sex drive up to 1 year in order to feel horny again. some women took only 6 months....how about you??? I know that you can have sex after everthing in your body heal back to normal, but what about the feeling of horny?? may be take longer for that right?

thank you for the input

Lilith 10-24-2005 04:43 PM

My understanding is that it really fluctuates from person to person. I usually had sex around 4-6 weeks after and it was good, but I was so exhausted.

lonelyarmywife 10-25-2005 08:51 AM

it took me a very long time, but it was more a mental thing than a physical thing. i was very very scared to have sex again, for a number of reasons.

But let me just tell you that at that point, sex is the last thing on your mind. Guys have no comprehension of the physical trauma that women go through while giving birth. IT HURTS, before, during and for a long time after.

In other words, if you are asking becuase you want to get some out of your partner...stop. she'll let you know, and it may be a while. Until then you just have to wait. Although getting up with the baby in the middle of the night will probably expediate the process....

ChinesePussy 10-25-2005 10:10 AM

thank you for the reply.

Yah, look at what you wrote kind of sad to think about it. Yah it hurt!!! But may be there are a lot of other thing to worry about at that time not only sex.

I had heard about this phrase from after birth mother they said, "Sex is the last thing in the mind" :( may be this is so true. But the time of waiting may be make your husband and boyfriend really frustrated right???? how can a man live without sex for a long period of time???

can some men tell me how you feel???? and how to satisfied yourself ?? only masturbate during those time???

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyarmywife
it took me a very long time, but it was more a mental thing than a physical thing. i was very very scared to have sex again, for a number of reasons.

But let me just tell you that at that point, sex is the last thing on your mind. Guys have no comprehension of the physical trauma that women go through while giving birth. IT HURTS, before, during and for a long time after.

In other words, if you are asking becuase you want to get some out of your partner...stop. she'll let you know, and it may be a while. Until then you just have to wait. Although getting up with the baby in the middle of the night will probably expediate the process....

Pita 10-25-2005 02:34 PM

It was a full 6 weeks before I would let him touch me and that is only because he had watched the calendar so diligently and didn't pressure me before that. :)

Loulabelle 10-26-2005 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyarmywife

LAW, just to let you know, Chinese Pussy is a woman. :D

BIBI 10-26-2005 08:51 AM

Doctors advise to wait six weeks until after your first exam after giving birth....just to make sure everything is alright and there is no infection.

Personally I waited the whole six weeks after my first for a variety of reasons but after the second it was three weeks. It all depends on each indiviual woman and how she heals and how rested she feels. Having a baby is not only hard work during the pregnancy and birthing process, it is very time consuming to care for your new baby and take care of yourself in the process. It is very difficult to get romantic when you are stealing sleep between feedings lol. It is also not conducive to having sex when any moment you expect the baby to start fussing. It does help though if daddy is involved in the care of the child for it not only helps you but gives them a heads up to how time consuming and tiring having a newborn is.......I would suggest that you just take it one day at a time, be patient and it will all fall in place.

ChinesePussy 10-26-2005 11:09 AM

you guys gave me a lot of wonderful information. I keep heard a lot of negative things about after birth. It kind of scares me a bit. We have some plan and we talk about all these things. my husband told me, may be we should wait for a few months, he said he doesn't want to hurt me or something. I told him what if he couln't wait. he said he must be very busy with the kid and working. we just talk and talk about this subject, kind of scare us a bit. :(

rabbit 10-26-2005 07:34 PM

Well, we waited for 6 weeks before having sex again. Meanwhile, Mr Hand and I became more frequently acquainted...usually in the shower. :lust:

rabbit

babybunny 10-29-2005 03:04 AM

*sigh* Being pregnant made me hornier than ever. I was so horny I was wanting sex while in labor.. go figure. After birth we were supposed to wait 6 weeks.. I think we only lasted 2. Mind you we did made sure it was ok with the doctor first off. Other odd thing is, breastfeeding makes you even *more* horny. :faint: *lol* So sex was as often as it allowed around our place..

lonelyarmywife 10-29-2005 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabelle
LAW, just to let you know, Chinese Pussy is a woman. :D

ya don't fuckin say. whoops. my bad.

Callie691 11-04-2005 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babybunny
Other odd thing is, breastfeeding makes you even *more* horny. :faint: *lol*

totally agree. my second day after my c-section, my hubby was sleeping on the hospital bed with me and the only thing i could think was i wanted to rip his clothes off of him. Though obviously not possible. this time (second baby) we made it 3 weeks,

wyndhy 11-04-2005 09:34 PM

i had to wait 'til i was sure an intense o wouldn't hurt my incision. it took for.e.ver. no problem with the will, just too scared of pain:D. we did get me all propped up with pillows now and then so i could give him a bj. or so i could watch him. :faint: made me feel like i wasn't missing all the fun.

it does vary for the person but i am another one who experienced horny...beyond horny... pregnancies. my mind was at it's absolute dirtiest. gutter.
and once the pain from the surgery was bearable, about a week, i was soooo very ready, but like i said, too scared. i wasn't tired either. for both kids, but especially the first, i was on an adrenaline high that lasted about 4 months.

thefireman 11-06-2005 03:04 AM

Wife is fourteen weeks along right now. She is very tired and with feeling sick and all... So I take care of myself alot. Get a blow job every now and then and she also likes to watch me sometimes.

She says she was really horny with her other pregnancies, so it just varies person to person. Not sure about after the birth though. Makes me worry too. She is also worried that I may not want sex after watching the birth. This is my first time and up till now(for me anyway), a pussy has had only one use. I think we both just worry too much.

Lilith 11-06-2005 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefireman
She is also worried that I may not want sex after watching the birth. This is my first time and up till now(for me anyway), a pussy has had only one use. I think we both just worry too much.

I read stories about that and it worried me too but my worries were wasted. Despite all he had seen, he viewed me as even sexier. Good luck and hopes for a happy healthy baby.