Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advice (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   I don't know if I can do it anymore (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33847)

Miss-Honey-Bee 01-18-2009 02:50 PM

I don't know if I can do it anymore

I'm sorry if this is random and muddled but I'm all in a fluster over this.

Back in the beginning of our relationship, he expressed an interest in BDSM. I tried it, and enjoyed parts.

Soon he moved on from one fetish to another including his spell of thinking he might be bisexual.

Now, he's into cuckolding, sissification and serious humiliation. He's been chatting to some guys online who are interested in dominating him, or sleeping with me.

I don't know how to tell him that all this stuff freaks me out. I hate it, but I can't tell him, he does things for me I know he doesn't like.

jseal 01-18-2009 03:16 PM

Miss-Honey-Bee,

Move on. Sooner rather than later.

osuche 01-18-2009 04:23 PM

Yikes! Time to have a VERY frank conversation.

smithy020 01-18-2009 04:34 PM

MHB, You should only do something you feel comfortable doing.

If Mr Honey Bee doesnt understand or repect this its time too move on.

Lilith 01-18-2009 06:18 PM

Please tell him how you feel before you do something you may regret for a very long time. Then the two of you need to reflect on why it is either of you would do things you are not comfortable with just to please the other and why you felt you could not be honest.

PantyFanatic 01-18-2009 08:51 PM

^^^ That's about it.

Whatever intimacies we share with someone we care about it is because we BOTH derive great pleasure in the giving and receiving.
:2cents:

scotzoidman 01-19-2009 02:16 AM

Many moons ago The Joy of Sex suggested "Never refuse to try something your partner really likes, & never force your partner to do anything (s)he really doesn't like"...with the understanding that both have to be two-way streets. If he's crossing boundaries that you're not ready to cross, you have to tell him, & he doesn't accept that it's freaking you out as a good enough reason, then the really hard conversation has to take place.

Mark Vieth 01-19-2009 03:05 AM

"Control this is raptor one I have a engine out repeat I have an engine out......"
Seconds pass...
"Control this is raptor one again, number 2 engine has now gone, repeat engine two is gone. I am going to eject over."

EJECT!

I agree with what has been said so far, however the question that you may need to ask yourself is this: Are comfortable with the idea of him being dominated by other guys and moreover having these people doing things with you?

If the answer is no too either or both of these questions then you need to have some words with him.....If this fails then it is best to move on.

FlirtWithMe 01-19-2009 06:57 AM

Miss-Honey-Bee, if you don't tell him how you feel and go along with what he wants, he might just go ahead arranging things because he thinks you're happy to. How would HE feel afterwards if he'd arranged for something to happen that he thought you were happy with and found out later that you hadn't wanted to do it? Surely that would upset him?

You MUST talk to him about this, and if he is a decent man, he will respect your wishes and not push you any further than you wish to be pushed. If he does not respect your wishes, you know that you deserve better, and it's time to walk away.

Aqua 01-22-2009 08:45 PM

Great advice on this page!

You must tell your partner how you are feeling.

I hope it works out for the best!

wrestlemark 01-23-2009 06:04 PM

tell him................

................it (what)bugs you

and on the light side ...........get a strap on or double dong ram it out of him :molest: