Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Happy Birthday lizzardbits! (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33067)

jseal 06-28-2008 08:05 PM

Happy Birthday lizzardbits!

:nana: :hb: :bdayhat: :nana:
Happy Birthday madam!!
:line: :line:
Here’s hoping that this year’s birthday begins your best year ever!

:cheerlead :cake: :cheerlead

PantyFanatic 06-29-2008 07:52 AM

:cake: Happy Birthday Lady Liz :cake:

Lilith 06-29-2008 08:08 AM

Happy Birthday:cake:

Teddy Bear 06-29-2008 09:57 AM

Happy Birthday to you, (....when we first spoke who ever knew....)
Happy Birthday to youuuu, (....you made my friend happy after he'd been so blue....)
Happy Birthday dear lizzardbitssss, (....now he's bursting with pride & love for his little boy....)
Happy Birrrrthdaaay tooo yoouuu!!! (....here's wishing you all the best on your birthday & forever and may you always have love and un-ending joy!!!)

*hugs* to all 3 of you!
Love you guys!
teddy :)

sodaklostsoul 06-29-2008 11:09 AM

Happy Birthday!!!

Scarecrow 06-29-2008 02:45 PM

Happy Birthday Liz and may you have many more.

lizzardbits 06-29-2008 04:36 PM

Tee Hee! Thank you ever so much! This Birthday was a really good day (unlike the dreary debocle that was 2 years ago for my 30th) I was treated to 3 hours of sleeping in---Baby Boy is going through a growth spurt so he's nursing every 1-2 hours so sleep is a precious commodity. We went out for lunch and rented a few movies and just took it easy. Mayhem bought a huge bunch of pink lilies and red roses and they are absolutely gorgeous!

My "big" present this year was another trip to Stonehenge for the Summer Solstice. Although it was cold, rainy and grey, Mayhem, Baby and I had a great time. We had our photographs taken by numerous people including a newspaper photographer. Mayhem was given a walking staff from a guy that had walked with it all the way from Glastonbury using it. All 3 of us were given clear quartz crystals as a thank you for agreeing to have our picture taken. Lots of people smiling and stopping us to talk about Baby and how serene he was. All in all one of the best solstices we have experienced!

We sent in Mayhem's application for a visa so we can move to the States and we are hoping early Autumn we'll have it and can move. So, unfortunately we cannot make PAGAN '08, <sigh>, perhaps PAGAN 10? So that is what is new, here and Baby calls for a full belly.

I love all Ya and miss ya!

Love
Lizz:D

Neige 06-29-2008 04:43 PM

Happy birthday lizzardbits!!!

mayhem1978 06-29-2008 06:48 PM

Happy birthday my dear wonderful wife. Heres to many more together

PantyFanatic 06-29-2008 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzardbits
My "big" present this year was another trip to Stonehenge for the Summer Solstice. Although it was cold, rainy and grey, Mayhem, Baby and I had a great time. We had our photographs taken by numerous people including a newspaper photographer. Mayhem was given a walking staff.....................

:wtp:

lizzardbits 06-30-2008 02:06 AM

PF--I'll send you a PM with a link. The pics we have, have Baby's face in them.

dicksbro 06-30-2008 03:09 AM

A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY lizzardbits!! Not sure how I missed this yesterday. :(

Oldfart 06-30-2008 05:11 AM

I'm with DB, happy birthday lizz.

fzzy 06-30-2008 09:10 PM

happy belated b-day Lizz ... glad to hear you had a great day, hope it continues!!!

GreenChef 06-30-2008 09:34 PM

Happy Belated B-day miss Lizz...
to a great year :wine: