Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Quality ~vs~ Quantity (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12172)

Lilith 02-17-2003 11:46 PM

Quality ~vs~ Quantity

Would you rather have pretty good sex frequently or fucking fabulous sex rarely?

whatswithme69 02-17-2003 11:55 PM

well...the sex i've been having has been great, and it's been quite often too...i'd say about 3 times a week. maybe its not quite often by your standards, but it is by mine. lol...and dayamn...she always leaves me wanting more ;)

Vigil 02-18-2003 01:11 AM

Fabulous sex frequently.

Nobody Special 02-18-2003 02:19 AM

I'm Lucky just to geyt sex at all....

Longa atello

but basically the Wife had 5 major surgies in one year and is having tests cause she is in so much pain and the Dr.s here are totally baffaled..... from the tests that they have done there is nothing wrong and everything is normal....... yet she is still in pain........

Our normal night in the ER is her discribing the pain and then some tests and then a pain shot and then home we go with out any results.....

SUCKS I know......

E

Tess 02-18-2003 07:08 AM

Tough question, Lilith.

The obvious answer being BOTH. If I had to choose, I'd pick fabulous sex rarely. Been into too many of the other type situations, and it goes stale eventually. Also, the passion is more intense after prolonged time in between.

Lilith 02-18-2003 07:15 AM

H@rd Rock~ I agree about intensity increasing when some time passes between sexual escapades. I always say I have a BIG thing for sexual tension........it's the tension that makes the release so sweet.

divot109 02-18-2003 08:22 AM

I want quality with quantity of course, as we all do, but If I really have to choose one then I'd go with "fucking fabulous sex rarely" because I can have "good" sex anytime I want to by my own hand.

jay 02-18-2003 09:46 AM

I get both now

horseman12 02-18-2003 10:11 AM

My preference would be to tease one another for a couple of days and build up to a humungos night/day of great passionate sex, but right now just some sex would be great.

Vigil 02-18-2003 10:37 AM

"If all the world were playing holidays, then to sport would be as dull as to work"

Lilith 02-18-2003 12:41 PM

So very true Vigil............... it takes that which is normal to make us recognize superior:p

IAKaraokeGirl 02-18-2003 12:59 PM

Like Jay, I'm in the fortunate/unfortunate position of getting both...the good sex frequently, and the knock-your-socks-off, full-of-passion sex rarely. It does make you wonder if the great sex is great because it really *is* great, or because there's so much anticipation beforehand that it can't be anything but.

Given the choice, though, between them...I'd still have to pick the fucking fabulous sex rarely. It's hard to beat. ;)

skipthisone 02-18-2003 02:00 PM

Quality, Quality, Quality....

Lilith 02-18-2003 02:32 PM

Amen Bother Skip!

Yes IAKGirl you are lucky!!!!!!!

LixyChick 02-18-2003 05:39 PM

Depends on how rarely we are talking.....or how frequently for that matter!

For some....rarely is once a week......for some, once a month....and still for others, once a year.

For some.....frequently is once a week.....for some, once a month.....and still for others, once a year (if they don't get it but every three years or so even if they need it or not!)

But I think I am a quality seeker........so I would wait, if need be, till it can be the best it can be! Anticipation is very exciting to me!