Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Most Common Mistakes (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12408)

Michael Smith 03-02-2003 01:08 AM

Most Common Mistakes

What are some of the most common mistakes your past partners have made in bed? What does the opposite sex tend to do during sex that drives you crazy. What do you wish they would understand (or do) better?

BlueSwede 03-02-2003 02:22 AM

Michael Smith, you DO get around. I just left the ElectricLover.com site after posting an answer to this question there (smile). I'll say the same thing here. The biggest mistake my past lovers have made is to assume that what has worked for their previous lovers is what will work for me too w/regard to having an orgasm. I do believe it is my responsibility to try to get across what WILL work for me, but it's a moot point if my lover is not going to listen but instead still insist that he knows best what will make me cum.

txgrneyes 03-02-2003 10:48 PM

For some reason most guys tend to think you can bend in any way shape or form. Just because you have seen it in a movie or it drawn in a book doesn't mean everybody can do it...some time you just have to say...

I cant do that....I am not a pretzel....if I was I wouldn't need your tongue licking my kitty.

Hope this doesn't sound mean...it is all in fun but serious.

TinkerBell69 03-03-2003 09:09 AM

I agree with blueswede.

The first (and last) time i slept with one of my ex boyfriends, all was going well, until he started climaxing, then all I (and everyone within a 2 mile radius) heard was "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO". yes, as in a cow moooooo!!

That was freaky!

Passion Please 03-03-2003 09:55 AM

It seems to always come back to communication.....when we listen to each other and are open to what works for the other, then things go incredibly well. Never ever assume you know the other person and what mood they are in or what will work for them today...i have learnt that the hard way..never be embarrased either....speak your mind lovingly...and listen listen listen....that is my experience anyway.

LixyChick 03-03-2003 08:24 PM

Lmao TinkerBelle! That's utterly amoosing!

BigBear57 03-03-2003 08:51 PM

I dated a nurse sometime ago who told me she loved oral sex. So I'd oblige with pleasure only to see her fighting climax and when she did get off she'd act all frustrated. I asked why and she just said "it's a power thing" I'd much rather think my partner was enjoying me instead of holding a competiton of wills. It takes all kinds I guess.

Michael Smith 03-03-2003 08:51 PM

Thank you for your responses. The reason I asked the question is because I believe we are all here to learn to be better lovers. One step I think we can take to become a better lover is to learn about the mistakes that others are making. If we then avoid these same mistakes, then I think that puts us all one step closer to our goal. Wouldn't you agree?

Lilith 03-03-2003 08:52 PM

I had a boy in school I called Moo!!!!!!! but that was cause his dick was huge like Shamoo......a killer;).......*sighs*

Jilly Jill 03-03-2003 09:45 PM

Not to skip away from the interesting, and funny, moo conversation..(has been lucky to avoid that so far..the moo thing..not the conversation)...one thing that I have found that my lovers had done wrong is this: When they're going down on me and I'm THIS close to coming, I tend to be rather vocal. Unfortunately, they find this as a cue to stop doing things the way they were, (Which caused all the moaning and whatnot in the first place) and start..well..hammering my clit with their tongue..like hard! Since I tend to become really sensitive just before climax this has the opposite effect than I think they intended. SO guys, if a girl appears to be enjoying what you're doing..continue to do the same thing. Just because something is done harder doesnt mean its better!!
now back to your regularly scheduled program

hitachi 03-04-2003 06:50 PM

My spouse will get on this kick from time to time where she want all the pleasure. she just kind of lays back and lets me do all the work she just sokes up all the fun. Now dont get me wrong I really enjoy bringing her off, but I think it should be fair play. She needs to take a more active role and be the aggressor more often.

Steph 03-07-2003 01:37 AM

OK, maybe it's because I'm tired but I've read this thread twice and don't get the moo reference at all. Wassup with that?

For me, it's all about the foreplay. I need more!!! :)

Pussy Willow 03-08-2003 05:18 PM

The biggest mistake hubby ever made was when he sucking my
nipples, he'd pull up on them like they were made of elastic or something, he only did it once, of course. But it still hurt like hell !!

The thing that he does that really gets me off is: when he comes down on me, he flicks his tongue inside me while he's sucking me.
It feels soooooooooo good. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!!

PeachsRsweet 03-10-2003 06:13 PM

The worst is when a lover licks your clit as if he is waxing a car!
Gentle tounge pressure please...to much and you can make it go numb!