Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Do you need mental stimulation? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12674)

airhog 03-17-2003 12:58 AM

Do you need mental stimulation?

My Gf swears she cannot get turned on by physical stimulation unless she thinks about hot fantasies, etc, etc. She says that she cannot get turned on and orgasm.

Are there any other women or men that cannot orgasm without mental stimulation?

Casperr 03-17-2003 04:54 AM

Well speaking as a guy - it's all in the mind. I can lie there reading a book about gardening and the world's best blowjob artist won't get me off unless I turn to a page about corn and instantly think of Sharniqua.....

CasperTG

Sharni 03-17-2003 06:44 AM

LOL@Casper

Mmmmmmmmm Cock-on-the-cob...errrr i mean corn :D:D:D

Lilith 03-17-2003 06:58 AM

LOL@ CasperTG.......nothing makes sex better than when someone takes the time to stimulate my mind;)

BlueSwede 03-17-2003 08:54 AM

When having sex with someone else, I can come without fantasizing (though I usually do anyway), but I definitely can't come without fantasizing when I am masturbating.

airhog 03-17-2003 04:27 PM

well she cannot come without fantasizing during sex, during masterbation, etc....

blkcat 03-17-2003 08:39 PM

masterbation without fantasizing is like
what do you call a dog without leg's

it does'nt matter he wont cum anyway.

jennaflower 03-17-2003 09:03 PM

it isn't said that the brain is the largest sexual organ for no reason... sex isn't possible without stimulation of the brain... that is where it all starts. Without stimulation of the brain, becoming sexually arroused would be literately impossible.

Loulabelle 03-20-2003 03:06 AM

I'm with your girlfriend Airhog. I have to be totally into it in my mind in order to cum.

That doesn't mean I have to be fantasising about someone or something else while having sex. It just means that the sex I'm having has to be dirty enough and hot enough that thinking about what I'm doing turns me on!

Yeah....I know......I've tried 'making love' in the past and it's fun, but it just doesn't make me cum! Lol

Irish 03-20-2003 10:31 AM

My wife has always said that she doesn't fantasise when masturbating!I don't believe her.As long as she cums,it's not worth argueing about!(To me,anyway!) Irish

skipthisone 03-24-2003 01:30 PM

There are dirty corners of my mind that would make me cum in my pants if I ever looked there.

Pussy Willow 03-24-2003 04:01 PM

I do need my fantasies when I'm masturbating, but I don't usually
need to fantasize when when I'm getting the real thing.

Hubby and I managed to get together the other night and it was
PHENOMINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think the drought is over, thank
goodness !!!!!