Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Watching someone masturbate (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12922)

sean1234 04-01-2003 09:17 PM

Watching someone masturbate

has anyone had the pleasure? do the women get turned on watching men masturbate? do tell

DallasLiving 04-01-2003 09:21 PM

A lady I was seeing and I, as a build up. Masturbated in front of each other at the same time. Gawd, she was so beautiful and incredible watching her fingers teasing her skin. Watching where she was touching herself, because of knowing where she liked to be touched. It was even greater because that is something that neither of us had done before and something that both of us had done only alone, and we got to share it together.

Gawd, I need to get ahold of her again. ;)

misfit 04-01-2003 09:29 PM

i love watching my boyfriend masterbate. aint nothing hotter! i thinks its a huge turn on =)

Valerieks626 04-01-2003 09:34 PM

I think watching men masturbate is a huge turn on. I love watching them grip it, and stroke it...and like Dallasliving said you learn how the other likes to be touched. My husband has only let me watch a few times. For him its a pretty private thing.

Kimberly73 04-01-2003 09:55 PM

I like watching....it makes me want to join in or at least have some fun afterwards;)

rtctfield 04-01-2003 10:38 PM

My favorite is having my girl use my hand to masturbate. She uses my fingers almost like a dildo. Pure ecstasy!

DallasLiving 04-01-2003 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Valerieks626
...and like Dallasliving said you learn how the other likes to be touched. My husband has only let me watch a few times. For him its a pretty private thing.

I think that is what makes it so much of a turn on, Valerieks. It is usually only done in private, and it is like seeing behind the enemy lines. Seeing things that you are supposed to. ;) LOL

ShadowRaven 04-01-2003 11:20 PM

I love watching and joining in too.....when I can I start talking dirty to help with her mood and I'm usually stroking along with her and/or playing with her breasts to help her out too. :D

Steph 04-02-2003 01:12 AM

Sunday afternoon, I was just in the mood for a quick flick of the Oral B . . . I didn't want sex, just a quick orgasm. S/O walked by when I was doing it and got "offended". He said it was too tempting when I did it in the bedroom . . . turns out he had masturbated just 30 minutes ago before he got in the shower . .. in private. What a goof!

To answer the thread question, we're both turned on by the other . . . we sometimes watch the other do it . . .

ericthered 04-02-2003 02:12 AM

The best way to watch her is when you are kneeling between her legs and are tucked just inside her. Believe me!

huntersgirl 04-02-2003 11:50 AM

Absolutely love watching my man masturbate. It is sooooo incredibly sexy and intimate. Usually gets me so turned on that I have to do it too. And mutual masturbation is a lot of fun!

Cheyanne 04-02-2003 12:03 PM

I love watching my husband as well huntersgirl. We sometimes play "watch but don't touch" game as foreplay. We aren't allowed to orgasm......sometimes it is difficult to hold back. Makes us all the more "worked up". :)

Irish 04-02-2003 03:14 PM

I have gotten to know many women,on different jobs.After I have known them,for some time,they realise that they can tell me anything,and it won't be repeated.You wouldn't believe,how many
have told me that they would like to watch a man masturbate,
without him knowing,that he was being watched.That way,they
could see his facial expressions,etc.,that he would usually only
use in private. Irish

SOULMINER 04-03-2003 01:40 PM

Well...gotta admit...watching is SUCH a turn-on. But doing
it and being watched, knowing that it gets her so hot...
doesn't get much better than that boys and girls:D

popper70 04-03-2003 05:32 PM

i've been with several girls who liked watching me masturbate. one always told me she really wanted to watch a guy do himself for years. but never been with one who let her. i told her that i would truely enjoy wanking for her-and i did. she asked me several times to pull out and jerk myself off to cum on her belly or tits. damn this girl was so horny, she still is.
my ex and i used to mutal masturbation. it usually made us so hot that we had to fuck afterwards.

and me? i like watching a girl or even a guy doin' her/himself and i like showing myself... it's great to see how the other one touches himself and likes to be touched.

it's a great foreplay but also good for mainact or another thrill in the afterglow.