Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hey ladies what is it........ (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13151)

miloe 04-15-2003 04:58 PM

Hey ladies what is it........

Ladies question........ What is it at first sight that makes you want to get to know him/her better?

miloe 04-15-2003 05:22 PM

What makes you think that, "I sure would like to jump those bones?"

celticangel 04-15-2003 05:31 PM

his eyes and smile!

miloe 04-15-2003 05:35 PM

So what do my eyes have to say to you?

IggysGirl 04-16-2003 07:37 AM

When I met the love of my life, Iggy, I was entering a Pub in Germany and his eyes just pierced my soul from across the crowded smoky pub. I didn't actually met him until 4 hours later but watched him all night telling my friend that I was going to marry him or atleast fuck him! Now we are happily engaged.

Loulabelle 04-16-2003 01:08 PM

For me it's in the eyes too, but call me shallow, it has nothing to do with my soul!

I'll be attracted to a guy who has a naughty twinkle in his eye....you know......the look that makes him sound like he's just heard a really dirty joke or (better still) the look that makes me think he's just had a really dirty thought about what he wants to do with me!

The best way I can describe it is the way that some men smile with their eyes more than they smile with their mouths......that is sexy as hell to me. In fact an expressive face in general is always appealing and probably why I never go for that plasticy good looking type who look like something will crack if they try to show an emotion.

Staar 04-16-2003 02:06 PM

Oh yea, absolutely agree ... eyes .... smiling eyes or smouldering eyes work really well for me .... but "jump his bones" .... well I take a bit more time to come to that thought and it has everything to do with who he is and how he is that brings me to that decision. :)

miloe 04-16-2003 05:21 PM

the eyes have it so far

Thanks for all the answers, Ladies.

But eyes?? Gee I know when I look at a female I start at the bottom and go to the top. No, I'm not just a leg and butt man. If I see she sees me lookin, I might not get the tour finished.

Lilith 04-16-2003 06:08 PM

For me it is nothing visible......it is his aura. The vibes I feel. I honestly think there are some men I could pick out of a line up blindfolded cause I can feel the energy they give off.

jennaflower 04-16-2003 07:53 PM

as long as he is breathing... ;P

no.. actually... it has very little at all to do with his appearance.. I have never had the urge instantly.. it only comes with time for me... his sense of humor... his ability to communicate... the kind of man he is.... it isn't until I find him worthy do I have the "urge"...

Missy1965 04-16-2003 08:52 PM

It's not any one particular thing. I have never just seen someone and thought I want to get to know him better. It's only after I have known him for a bit and there is that special certian something just happens which I think only occurs when two people feel it for each other.

Steph 04-18-2003 11:21 AM

If he has passion for life, it immediately gets me interested.

Cheyanne 04-18-2003 02:02 PM

What grabs my attention at first...I can't help but to glance at his hands and forearms. Don't know why... then the eyes do it for me. Across a room however, I have a tendency to look at the whole person... the way he walks, holds his head, smiles.... then it is the aura of the man. Personality, ability to communicate, attitude... stuff like that.