Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   first blow job (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13485)

readytogo 05-03-2003 05:47 AM

first blow job

Guys/gals
When you received (or gave) your first blow job,
1. did he ask you for it?
2. did you ask him if he wanted it?
3. did it just happen?
4. how old were you?
5. what was it like?

LixyChick 05-03-2003 08:08 AM

Oh Wow! The earth was still cooling and I just bought my first dinosaur with 3 rocks and a stick still smoldering from my fire. I was sitting and chiseling the edges off my wheels and I saw him in the distance!

LOL! Kidding! Um.....I didn't know what a blow job was.....why one would get an excitment if I blew on it!? I was 14. He was sitting in a chair in a dark corner of his mom and dad's basement. I was sitting on his lap. We were making out. He didn't ask (per say) but held the back of my head and was pushing me down towards it. As I said, I was on his lap and so this made for an awkward position so I had to get off his lap and drop to my knees. I had already told him I had never done this but he didn't believe me because I dated his cousin just before him and his cousin told him we did everything. It was a lie. I was a virgin. I did my best and he must have liked it cause he came in my mouth and I swallowed for the very first time........after gagging a bit (lmao!).

BlueSwede 05-03-2003 08:35 AM

I was 19, and it was with my future husband, now ex-husband. I don't recall who initiated it, but I expect he did. I didn't like it very much, and I never did, even all the years we were married, let him come in my mouth. When we split up, though, I suddenly craved it with a passion. I found myself looking at every guy's crotch, imagining what it would be like to blow him. Since that time I've never stopped being a BJ fanatic, love to do it, love to swallow.

dicksbro 05-03-2003 08:36 AM

Golly, you got to chisel the edges off your wheels? :D :D

IceLore 05-03-2003 03:16 PM

Lixy, I was with you! "Blow on WHAT? Why in the hell would he want me to do THAT?!?" You know how teenagers talk and that was me showing my, shall I say, lack of direction? Needless to say, one of my close guy friends offered to let me "practice" on him so I could get better at it. Wow, wasn't I stupid? lol Apparently I got it right the first time cause he begged me for the next month to do it again. TeeHee. I think I was 15 or so. I'm still not a big fan of it, but I like to do it the best when me and the bf are in the shower together. All I tast is water except when he gets a little too excited and lets go a little. :) I like that. He likes it when I take him in with my mouth full of warm water too. He, whatever works...

Missy1965 05-03-2003 03:33 PM

For my first time I gave oral sex to someone was years ago and it was only a one time thing and I wasn't to crazy about it. However, up until just recently I with someone for almost three years and I would give him oral sex all the time and I absolutly fell in love with doing it for him. I enjoyed giving him oral pretty much more then anything else. So I guess you can say technically there have been two people but to me the first one don't count for anything. To answer you question, do I enjoy it? Absolutly, I enjoyed it so much that I did it for him any chance I could get. :) I think I enjoyed it more then he did sometimes.

Sharni 05-03-2003 04:00 PM

Hmmmmm....if i recall correctly i was around 12yrs old

Irish 05-03-2003 06:26 PM

IceLore---I wish that I knew you,when I was a teenager.I was never"lucky"enough to find anyone that would fall for the old
"practice"line. Irish

IceLore 05-03-2003 06:39 PM

What can I say Irish, I was dense...and I just wanted to try it with no strings attached. ;) A win, win situation.

darkangel37 05-04-2003 08:24 AM

All I can say is there is definitely not enough room in a Mini!!! Now I know why the American cars all have huge front seats.

Valerieks626 05-04-2003 09:56 AM

I was 12, i went over to a friend's house after school, and he decided to show me some movies his parents had....I stilll remember the name because they were so cheesy "Dickman and Throbbin"(these guys were dressed in costumes and had all these toys hanging from their superhero belts--LOL). Anyways, we watched it...and then we tried some of the things we saw...

LixyChick 05-04-2003 09:57 AM

db.......Yep! I chiseled um myself too! And did you notice the bargain I got on my first dinosaur? You can't get one for that price now-a-days! Times, they are a changin!

Welcum to Pixies IceLore! Love the nic hun! And teehee to being dense. With age cums wisdom! Hope you enjoy Pixies as much as we all do!

darkangel37.....If I could figure a way to do it when I was 14....I'm sure I could figure how to do it inna mini! I just love those cars.........but just in case you are right, I have a GIANT Dodge Durango. Wanna give that a go? LOL! *wink* P.S. Still didn't find a pic, eh? I'm gonna go onna hunt for ya.......I'll PM you if I find something appropriate....k?

Irish 05-04-2003 02:22 PM

When I was dating,my room-mate went TDY and left me his
Volvo to use.I had just about every kind of sex act(hetrosexual)
imaginable in it and it wasn't very big.Where theres a will,there's
a way! Irish

TerrieFaz 05-05-2003 02:08 PM

I was 13 he was 15 and we at a party and got waisted and before I knew it we were making out and I was on my knees sucking him. Thank God for Cosmo at that time at least I had an idea how to do it. When he came that was something else, how disgusting I thought it was, but got over it fast. Like a week later LOL

readytogo 05-06-2003 04:15 AM

For those of you ladies who are willing to give your boyfriends/ husbands head and don't want to taste his cum, how do you feel about flavored condoms? Ever tried them? Any suggestions as to brands or flavors?