Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Really a virgin? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13691)

Aqua 05-14-2003 05:59 PM

Really a virgin?

Listening to the radio again, a female caller says to the show host that she is a 26 year old virgin.
He comments that might explain why she's only had 2 boyfriends in her life.
Well, she says, I give them anal and oral, but I want to be a virgin on my wedding night. :rolleyes:

I tell ya, if I meet this girl and she tells me she has let 50 guys do her in the ass... Hey, can I be #51?! :p ;)
But if she tells me she's a virgin and on our wedding night I suggest anal and find out that roads been well paved... :mad: I'd be pissed! Tell me you've never had straight intercourse, but I think it's lying to do oral and anal and say you're a virgin.

Anyone agree with that? Anyone disagree?

dadaist 05-14-2003 06:02 PM

Wasn't this discussed in Clerks? No not really, just the girl had oral in another "category."
Sex is sex.
In my book, oral and anal count.
And I'm in no way shape or form a virgin (well, with heterosexual sex anyway. No plans or desire to do it any other way, although I'm still open to the hypothetical idea of threesomes, groups, etc. Like THAT would ever happen :P ).

So yeah, I'd call her a liar too, Aqua.

Lilith 05-14-2003 06:03 PM

amen......to me oral, anal, or vaginal...it's allll an intense sexual experience.

dadaist 05-14-2003 06:04 PM

What about all three at once Lilith? :p

Aqua 05-14-2003 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by dadaist
Wasn't this discussed in Clerks?

That kept going over in my head as I was posting this thread...

"You sucked 36 dicks? Including me?"
"No..."

LOL
I love that movie.

Eliza 05-14-2003 06:43 PM

Aqua,
I totally agree! I had a friend in highschool who did oral and anal and still thought she was virgin because she never had vaginal. MAYBE I could buy oral.... But anal? Nope don't think so. She used to get mad when we told her she was kidding herself...but then again this is the same girl who thought she peed out of her vagina. (yes folks...16 years old and thought she peed from her vagina) I had to get out the good ole encyclopedia and prove to her that there was more to her anatomy than she thought...but there I go getting off the subject...sorry...

Eliza

ericthered 05-14-2003 07:48 PM

It is one of the superstitions of the human mind to have imagined that virginity could be a virtue." (Voltaire, 1694-1778)

It's when you read about an anally experienced virgin that you realise how stupid the whole idea is. Virgin = pure, and non-vergin = what? Impure? Dirty? Sinful? Never get to heaven? All those lovely Pixie ladies who enjoyed themselves before marriage are somehow devalued? Give me a break!

It does bother me that a woman should should say 'I love you completely, I'm all yours, you can do what you like with me, poke your tongue into me until it comes out of my ear. But before I let your cock into me, you're going to have to sign here.......'

I think that the first time she's kissed a male and got excitement as well as comfort, she's on the slippery slope and physical virginity is not even a speed bump.

skipthisone 05-14-2003 08:14 PM

I will try and dig it up...but I saw a website formed by a mother promoting high school girls to have anal sex to stay a virgin and to avoid pregancy.

Lilith 05-14-2003 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ericthered

I think that the first time she's kissed a male and got excitement as well as comfort, she's on the slippery slope and physical virginity is not even a speed bump.

How true! Stopping seems not only ridiculous but impossible ;)

naughtyeddie 05-14-2003 09:06 PM

i find it strange that she would have anal sex and not straight sex.

i had an ex girlfriend who would fuck, suck , rim, role play, exhibitism, talk dirty, flash and every thing you can imagine and was extremely erotic, she is the one who opened me up sexually.

she however would never have anal sex ,only a finger , as she insisted that that was too intimate and it was something only her husband would have the privilidge of. and even though we were planning to be married still no.

readytogo 05-15-2003 03:45 AM

My view is that if you've penetrated/been penetrated anywhere, virginity is gone.

Loulabelle 05-15-2003 05:48 AM

Personally, I'm not sure I would count having oral sex as losing your virginity. I would regard it as an 'extreme' kind of heavy petting (God don't you just HATE that term?!) and I suppose technically you can still be a virgin and have anal although I think any woman who refuses vaginal sex, to keep their virginity intact, is somewhat misguided.

As Ericthered said, if they believe that being a vaginal virgin is some sort of virtue, then they are using anal as a kind of religious/moral 'loophole' and I'm sure that if there is a God (?) s/he/it would not be convinced.

I suppose for me, the point is, why the hell hold on to any kind of virginity, just for the sake of it? To me that's as bad as losing it just for the sake of it. It sounds to me, like this girl is using her virginity as some kind of mental security blanket which serves to prevent her from feeling like she really is promiscuous, while allowing herself to have sexual fun with as many different guys as she likes. it seems to me, this girl's so hung up on the technicalities that she's missing the bigger picture.

Cheyanne 05-15-2003 08:39 AM

Mental virginity vs. physical virginity??? Is there such a thing?
I think that the woman in question is a confused soul. Being a virgin, by my definition, is one who has never taken part in ANY type of sexual activity, perhaps other than kissing or like Lou said "heavy petting"

My first thought was, when I read what Aqua wrote, was this..................

"Really........... how stupid!"

PantyFanatic 05-15-2003 08:54 AM

ericthered pretty much summed up my thoughts about this.:)

dicksbro 05-15-2003 08:59 AM

Has anyone asked Bill Clinton what his definition of virgin is. I think we need an authoritative opinion on this and he seems to head up this department ... er ... at least he has some intern ... interim opinions on it. Dang, there's that ambiguous "it" word again. :D