Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   When Is the last time you had a wet Dream? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14721)

Mercury_Maniac 06-26-2003 12:48 PM

When Is the last time you had a wet Dream?

just a strange question, kind of embarrassed about asking it

i had one last night, it was strange i this most intense dream

last time i had a wet dream was when i was 14 or 15 years old

Loulabelle 06-26-2003 12:57 PM

Weird you should bring this up Mercury_Maniac....I was going to start a thread with the exact same title.

Someone I know had one recently while sleeping next to me. I have to say it was a huge turn on, but pretty strange since he hasn't had one in years either and we'd had sex about 8 hours before that......must be something in the air at the moment! :D

Scarlett 06-26-2003 02:32 PM

Must be something in the air. Hubby had one a week or so ago. He said he had not done that since his teen years either.

flutelady 06-26-2003 03:08 PM

I went to bed last night wanting my man ALOT.... but I decided to torment myself and wait till Saturday for relief. I was hoping I'd have dreams, but if I did, I can't remember them. DAMN.

Lilith 06-26-2003 03:14 PM

had them only twice ever...both times I was pregnant so 8 years ago. Freaked me out but damn I liked it!

FussyPucker 06-26-2003 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Loulabelle
Weird you should bring this up Mercury_Maniac....I was going to start a thread with the exact same title.

Someone I know had one recently while sleeping next to me. I have to say it was a huge turn on, but pretty strange since he hasn't had one in years either and we'd had sex about 8 hours before that......must be something in the air at the moment! :D
Did ya guess it was me ? :D I was soooooo shocked when I woke up to my own little wet patch!

metaphysical700 06-26-2003 04:19 PM

I dreamt I was kissing ym girlfriend's mother. what does that mean?

PantyFanatic 06-26-2003 04:25 PM

I have them almost every night after seeing all our Pixie ladies.:lust: I know I’d have another one the same night but I often fall asleep.;)

BlueSwede 06-26-2003 06:11 PM

I can count on them almost every time I haven't had an orgasm for about a week. It's as if my body is saying to me, "If you aren't going to take care of this, we're going to take care of it for you."

denny 06-26-2003 11:52 PM

Gotta agree with PF.

T-S 06-27-2003 08:22 AM

Haven't had one for a long time, last one I'm sure I was staying in a B&B

LixyChick 06-27-2003 04:18 PM

OMG! Can't believe this question came up now. I just had the sexiest dream a few nights ago, about my supervisor (he's young and oh so good looking but I never thought of him that way.....ok..almost never).....and when I woke......voila! Mmmmmmm! Now when I look at or speak to him...I feel myself blushing.....LOL!

Nuelaan 06-28-2003 12:45 AM

So then am I the only one that hasn't had one in a LONG time. It's been about 10 years for me now.

darogle 06-28-2003 01:28 AM

Not that long ago, I suppose. About a month or so. I usually have pretty vivid dreams and talk in my sleep too.

Irish 06-28-2003 11:02 AM

BlueSwede---You're doing something wrong!I think that the last time,that I went for a week,without an orgasm(even self induced)
was when I was about 10+yrs. old.Remember that old saying-An
orgasm a day,keeps Old Age away.Use it or lose it! Irish