Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   perfume/colongue (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14745)

erc25 06-27-2003 04:48 PM

perfume/colongue

Hey guys and gals,
Just curious about this. Do you put on any perfume/colongue? If so, in what occasion do you use it. How often? What brand(s) is your favorite?

dadaist 06-27-2003 04:57 PM

I can't do colognes (Köln on the other hand is a different matter entirely, but I digress). My skin will break out with acne or a rash if fragrances are applied. I have to be very careful what kinds of soaps and clothes detergents I use, and always use unscented deodorant.

Now perfumes, in small doses, some of them I can appreciate, but it's been so long since I've talked to a woman about perfumes there's no way I could remember which ones I've liked.

Lilith 06-27-2003 05:26 PM

I use essential oils and natural type fragrances have been wearing
ylang-ylang & myrhh
or
jasmine & vanilla

lavender is my all time fave but love peppermint too.

There was a fragrance names Tiv I used to order from a place in the Bahamas but some one said the importer closed. Smelled like tropical sex to me.

Cobalt 06-27-2003 05:37 PM

Yes, normally whenever I am going to go out with Cheyanne, or sometimes I use her favourit in the evenings after a shower, just for her

Drakkar Noir, or Jovan Gensign NRG

jennaflower 06-27-2003 06:14 PM

I wear Halo from Victoria's Secret......... pleasant and not over-powering.. I believe that in the case of perfume/cologne, too much is NOT a good thing.

I do enjoy when the man I happen to be with wears cologne, I think that it helps to stimulate my senses... however, if he happens to be wearin Stetson, he can just keep walking to the shower, cuz I just can't handle that one....

BlondeCurlGirl 06-27-2003 06:21 PM

I have several bottles of perfume, but the two that I wear the most are "Rapture" from Victoria's Secret and "Dream" from the gap. I really loved one from Bath & Body Works but they don't make it anymore. :( I will usually only wear perfume if I am going out for the night, other times I just wear a softly scented body lotion.

On a guy I love Curve...as soon as I get a whiff of that I'm ready to jump his bones! :hot:

erc25 06-27-2003 07:48 PM

Oops I just realized I forgot to put on my choice.

I use Calvin Klein Eternity for Men.... I like it because it is not too strong. I agree that for fregrance too much is not a good thing.

Murphy 06-27-2003 08:18 PM

I am sorry to say that most perfumes and cologns are, for me, a complete turn-off. I prefer to smell a woman's natural pheromones, thank you. There is nothing more stimulating than the fragrance of a woman turned on by me just being myself

Scarlett 06-27-2003 08:40 PM

I don't wear any perfumes. I have yet to find one that smells good to me. I just want to smell clean, so I even use unscented deodorant.

Murphy 06-27-2003 08:44 PM

*sniff sniff* mmmmmm smells good to me, Scarlett....

Scarlett 06-27-2003 09:04 PM

:D

Eros 06-27-2003 11:48 PM

On a woman...Sunflowers renders me helpless...always has, always will. When I wear cologne..which is on the rare occasion I have a date..I usually wear Chrome.

:::makes mental note....must buy 55-gallon drum of Curve and move to Wisconsin:::: ;)

flutelady 06-27-2003 11:51 PM

I use Ysatis by Givenchy. I'm a "one perfume woman".

Steph 06-28-2003 12:27 AM

I use Givenchy, too . . . it came in a red box . . .

Some people at work wear TOO much. Luckily, they all seem to work the shift after me so I only have to tolerate them for an hour or so. One girl wears so much that I can taste it! UGH!

darogle 06-28-2003 01:41 AM

I usually wear a light cologne like Aqua di Gio, Curve for men, CKone or Eternity.
I like the smell of a light perfume on a woman, but don't have any real favorites though.