Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Oral sex (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14860)

White Noise 07-05-2003 04:57 AM

Oral sex

What is you fave position to give and receive oral sex. Is there a way that you find gives you the best access or view? What do you like about it?

PantyFanatic 07-05-2003 07:05 AM

Be sure to get her knees apart. ;)

Lilith 07-05-2003 08:45 AM

I like to give with him on his back his knees bent and apart, or me on my back propped up, him straddling my chest on his knees...cock to lips, my hands on his ass. But my all time fave way to suck cock is with him standing on the floor next to the bed, me on the bed stretched out, my head hanging backwards so his cock can glide in and I have great access to his balls. This also gives him eye candy and he can lean over to touch whatever he wants to.

My fave way to be licked is any position that gets his face between my legs but on my knees can be fun!

quisath 07-05-2003 09:32 AM

Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.................joo must be RAVAGED LiLi. ;)

Lilith 07-05-2003 10:01 AM

* patiently awaits ravaging*:p

dicksbro 07-06-2003 05:37 AM

I like to stand before my wife or lay on my back or straddle her ... anything that is comfortable and fun for her. I like kneeling beside the bed or let her lay on her back while I lean over her. 69 is also great.

I guess what I'm saying ... anything that gets the genitals to the mouth that's comfortable. :D

(Is it getting warm in here? :D)

denny 07-06-2003 09:16 AM

I like to pleasure her in a laying position and use my arms to hold her legs up high. I then have unlimited access plus a measure of control;) . From here I can do anything she likes!

I love it when she has me sit at the edge of the bed and kneels in front of me. It seems like she is most comfortable from this position and affords me claer vision of all the delights to come.
:D :D

ryder 07-06-2003 09:52 AM

sitting in my leather recliner with her kneeling between my legs. I can watch her in this position.
she likes it in any position as long as she gets my tongue on her.

Cobalt 07-06-2003 11:19 AM

69 is my favorite, but any position that I can give and/or recieve oral sex is great!

txgrneyes 07-06-2003 12:45 PM

i agree with all of you !!! Now really is there any bad way?

White Noise 07-06-2003 08:35 PM

No, just bad technique I suspect

Vurginne 07-07-2003 06:45 PM

Chair, must have a chair! A chair with good arms so I can throw each of my legs over them, lean back and enjoy the ride.
When giving, I prefer to be on my knees. I've tried lying on a bed propping myself up with my arms but I just end up with a sore back. More range of motion on bended knee

Irish 07-08-2003 09:41 AM

This is a little off the subject,but it is funny!I used to meet this
young woman,before work at Sikorsky!We were both married,so
had to be careful.I had never"tit fucked"a girl.She was thin,but was built like the,proverbial,"Brick Shithouse."I was sitting in her car,she was kneeling on the front floorboards,and my penis,was
between her tits.As I was about to climax,she pulled my dick up,
& started performing oral sex on me.She had done that to me,
(oral sex)many times before.I was,actually,mad at her,because,in my mind,I wanted to finish,on her boobs.It's funny because most
guys ultimate,would be a "Blow Job",but I was so used to it,that
I had my heart set on a "tit fuck"! Irish
P.S.It's like the old story-When you want sex,you can't find anyone.When you're not looking,it is all over the place.

Jaylene 07-14-2003 08:17 AM

HHMM when I'm giving I like to be on my knees in front of my guy. We are perfectly ailgned that way. Plus it is so hot to look up and see him in ectasy. I like to get oral either on my back, or lying on my stomache legs open.

babybunny 07-15-2003 11:51 AM

I love being on all fours and his face under me licking me that way...As far as giving....anyway that feels best for him, But i do love when he is on top in 69 postion...:)