Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advice (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Shaving my Pussy??? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16028)

Sweet Thing 09-05-2003 11:44 AM

Shaving my Pussy???

Okay, so I am considering shaving my pussy with hubby's help. I have been reading all of ya'll talk about how nice a shaved pussy is and I want to try it. I was wondering though...when the hair starts to grow back,does it come in all hard and stubby or is it soft and curly again? I would like to try shaving but I do not want to deal with it everyday. I am sure the hair will be itchy and such for a few days when it starts to grow in but I can deal with that temporarily. Also, what type of razor should I use?

jseal 09-05-2003 11:48 AM

Sweet Thing,

My wife and I make a weekly ritual of this. We use a ladies electric razor.

blackhawk 09-05-2003 02:36 PM

Mmmmm....a shaved pussy is just begging to be pampered. It makes giving oral so much more enjoyable, and it looks like heaven! I think you're both gonna LOVE it!

It grows back stubbly, but softens as it grows longer. Just maintain your *slippy* new look every time you shave your legs, underarms, etc, and you should be good to go.

I've been shaving the base of my cock, the area around it, and my balls for about 8 years, and it's a great feeling. The skin is so soft and silky, that I sometimes can't keep my OWN hands off of it =) I find a Mach3 Turbo works a treat, with a little Paul Mitchell conditioner instead of shaving cream. Just go slowly, with the grain of the hair for the first few times. As the skin becomes accustomed to the razor, you may find you get a closer shave by going against the grain. A light powdering afterward should alleviate the initial iching. As it becomes part of your routine, the itching will mostly dissappear.

Hope this helps...good luck!

WildIrish 09-05-2003 02:42 PM

Witch hazel sprinkled on afterwards helps in the beginning. You won't get the ingrown hairs, which cause painful red bumps.

IggysGirl 09-05-2003 03:12 PM

Deodorant is a good thing to use after shaving. I use either degree or the new Ban Beautifully Smooth.

Sharni 09-05-2003 06:53 PM

Most of the deodorants here have 'Do not use immediately after shaving' written on them

Yours must have different ingredients IggysGirl

IggysGirl 09-05-2003 07:20 PM

Ban Beautifully Smooth has a sticker that says Prevents Shaving Irritation. I just noticed it here in NY about 6 months ago. I have been using it all summer and it really does help with irratation under the arms and in the pubic region. I could send you some if you like.

Sharni 09-05-2003 08:23 PM

Thanx for the offer *hugz*

I've been shaving for years and dont get the irritation
thankfully...but will keep my eye out for it here just the same :)

HuggleZ 09-05-2003 08:49 PM

We found an excellent product called the Feather Touch razor..

Basically, you trim down any hait to stubble using say a beard trimmer, or their other product called the "Femini", which basically looks like a beard trimmer in the shape of an electric toothbrush.

Once your down to low stubble, you talc the area, and use the Feather Touch on it, and it takes the stubble off.. for a smooth result..

What amazed us about it, other than the fact that theres no more nicks, razor burn, ingrown hairs or rashs etc.. but the regrowth is soft!! We are pretty impressed with it...

It was a bit pricey tho.. but I guess thats what you get for a product thats not mass marketed.

HuggleZ

bustylusty 09-06-2003 12:47 AM

Hi, I'm new and thought I should join in the conversation.

I've just started shaving my pussy again. If you have a lot of hair and/or have sensitive skin, trim the hair with scissors first and allow your vulva to get used to the bareness of that for a day or two.

Then, after soaking in a bath to soften the hair, lather up generously and get a new blade to shave the hair. If it gets uncomfortable, don't feel you have to finish it all in one go.

Then, gently loofah the area to slough off any skin cells that may contribute to ingrown hair growth - much like you would anywhere else.

Go pantyless for a day if you can to allow your pussy to breath and get used to the change - Avoid drafts of course!!! Enjoy the new sensation!! I find it makes me more aware of myself and my responses to stimuli during the day!!!

Sweet Thing 09-06-2003 03:37 PM

Thank you everyone for the shaving advice. My legs aren't sensitive to shaving but my underarms are...who knows if my pussy will be sensitive too. I guess all I can do is try. Thanks again!

Casperr 09-07-2003 05:26 AM

Good luck Sweet Thing, you've got some great advice here. Just be sure to tell us how it goes!!

CasperTG

Little_Miss 09-11-2003 06:20 PM

I recently started waxing the not so sensitive area of my pussy, gradually i intend to wax the lot.

It does slow growth dramatically if you can handle the (OHMYFUCKINGGODIAMGOINGTODIESEEWHATIDOFORYOUGODDAM N YOU! ETC LOL) pain.

Sharni 09-11-2003 06:21 PM

*LOL*@Little_Miss

You are a brave woman :D

IggysGirl 09-11-2003 08:49 PM

Little Miss, I used to wax but couldn't take the pain on certain very very sensitive areas. I would take about 4 motrin before my session.