Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   > Wee Willie Winkie < (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16471)

Lilith 09-27-2003 09:03 AM

> Wee Willie Winkie <

What do you wear to bed? What does you S/O want you to wear? What does your S/O wear? What do you like your mate to wear to bed?

Casperr 09-27-2003 09:22 AM

I haven't worn anything to bed in about five years. Now, if I try, I can't sleep! Boxers or pyjamas are all...... restrictive, and uncomfy!

CasperTG

osuche 09-27-2003 10:00 AM

One word.

:hot:

NADA

lakritze 09-27-2003 10:13 AM

A smile.

GingerV 09-27-2003 10:37 AM

Not a stitch....but I think he'd rather I wear something sexy and slinky so he could take it off. Have to see about that ;).

He insists on boxers to bed....even when I try to hide them, much prefer him without.

Lilith 09-27-2003 10:53 AM

I am very unpredictible when it comes to bed clothes. I have silky short pajamas I love, some super thin comfy cotton romantic looking gowns, wife-beaters and boxers, not to mention filmy sexy things, but on any given night I could show up stark naked too. I guess it's good to keep him guessing;)

He wears cotton knit boxers or flannel pj pants.

osuche 09-27-2003 10:59 AM

OK...for the naked lovers among us...

Do you always go naked, or do you wear clothes if you're alone?

Me...always naked...even in hotel rooms alone (while traveling)

Steph 09-27-2003 11:11 AM

99% of the time naked. Sometimes when I get home from work, I'll put on PJs to loaf around in and end up wearing them to bed.

GingerV 09-27-2003 11:13 AM

If I am FREEZING cold, I wear sweats. Otherwise, naked by preference. Not just for show ;) .

campingboy 09-27-2003 12:42 PM

I like sleeping in a cool room. So in the winter, which last a long time here I wear a sweat shirt on top and either nothing or boxers on the bottem. In the summer I sleep naked when at home. If I have guests or am traveling I always wear t-shirt and boxers.

My S/O being cold blooded will wear flannal PJ's to bed. We have a duel controled electric blanket too.

dicksbro 09-27-2003 06:33 PM

Often naked, sometimes shorts, if really cold ... sweats. When at a hotel, almost always naked.

BigBear57 09-27-2003 08:05 PM

boxers usually, prefer nothing but there's not a lot of reason to so I just leave 'em on. Now excuse me while my mind drifts off to the words "always naked" dayummmmmm :slurp:

Cobalt 09-27-2003 08:10 PM

Naked , always-- She usually has to wear something, wished she wouldn't

Booger 09-27-2003 08:41 PM

naked almost all the time unless I'm sick and get to cold in the winter then sweats but when I'm not naked or nothing

Cheyanne 09-27-2003 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt
Naked , always-- She usually has to wear something, wished she wouldn't

LOL :D

This is what I worry about...........

"MOM!" "Mom! I threw up on my bed!" "MOM! I had a bad dream!!!" "MOM! I am sick!"

...............bleary eyed, and it is pitch dark, I am feeling around for something to cover my nakedness (damn, where did I put that robe?) while I hear the small child gagging in the hallway................................... :eek: And, to top it off, I am NOT the most graceful person in the world, not to mention just being woke up from a very deep sound sleep and be expected to be totally alert.... LOL.

On the flip side, I would love to sleep totally in the buff... will probably do so in about ummmmmmmmmmmmerrrrrrrrrrrrrr 5 years???????????