Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Anyone wants to help? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16656)

timidana 10-08-2003 07:41 AM

Anyone wants to help?

Hello evryone.
I just joined today, and I'm not really sure where to post this, but here it goes.
I'm a 22 year old student that as been away in an all-girl school for most of her life. Now that I'm in college, I have a new reality in front of me, "MEN".
Latetly, I have been having to many wet dreams, and dreams about sex in general, I have been seeing the word "sex" all over my walls, my books, and in all my surroundings, and this is getting me very frustrated, I need to take action on these dreams, but I really don't know were to start. A friend told me about this site, so I decided to check it out myself.
Can someone in here teach me a few things?

jseal 10-08-2003 07:56 AM

timidana,

Hello and welcome.

Take you time.

There are many people here who will be glad to help answer whatever questions you may have. My contribution is a recommendation to take your time. There is really no need to rush.

Steph 10-08-2003 07:58 AM

Ask one of those men out! :) Maybe join a club/society/student newspaper/politics. Go out and have fun!

PantyFanatic 10-08-2003 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Steph
.....Maybe join a club...../politics.....

Yeah Steph.:rolleyes: That'll get her screwed in a hurry. lol

Welcome to Pixies timidana.:) Your friend sent you to a real world place with input from a good bunch of folks with a good variety of prospectives.:D

I’m passing the ball back to you though.:( Instead of coming here to be “taught”, read around a bit and “learn” about the pleasures and puzzles of the ages. (A wide group of topics with serious input, [well….. as serious as we can get;)] can be found in the ADVISE category.)

Have fun and like jseal suggests,...... take your time.;)

Lovediva 10-08-2003 09:08 AM

TAKE YOUR TIME...don't rush into anything just because!!

As for learning...read the threads...there is alot of info in them!

Scorp 10-08-2003 10:19 AM

i could kinda relate to this timidana. i was in military school during my high school years. all boy dorming school, hardly ever went home, no real girls around all year. so when i went to college, it was a total shock! i mean even in the suite of the dorm i stayed in, the only boy room was me and my roomate, and the four other rooms were occupied by girls. it was also my first experience on how if a girl beats you to the bathroom, either no shower or your late for class. ;)

but yea it took some getting used to. if my eyes were like regular muscles, i must have been running miles everyday with them darting all over the place. what i'm going to eventually say here, is that take your time. don't just rush into it with someone. that is somewhat of the problem i see with most people's relationships these days. priority seems to be sex first, getting to konw the partner second. should be the other way around. don't let people around you make you think that just because you have no experience mean anything at all.

and yes, do read the forums. there are a lot of information there. you can learn a lot from the wealth of experience the members of pixies have put together. hope my babbling helped!

Scarecrow 10-08-2003 07:09 PM

timidana let your fingers do the walking for a while. Read around the forums and see what is helpful. And last but not least Have Fun.

LixyChick 10-08-2003 08:09 PM

Welcum timidana! Those guys up there^^^^^^have said it wise and wonderfully! Have fun and take your time.........but most importantly..........get to know yourself and love yourself before you give yourself away!

These forums are full of advice and fun.......so have fun and ask questions and join in anywhere! Hope to see you round the boards!

legs 10-09-2003 07:36 AM

Hi timidana, and welcome.
Well Like everyone else has said, have fun, read the forums, and most important, don't jump into anything, get to know the people around you first, find that special someone, and don't worry when you do find that special someone, if he is the special one, he will wait until you are ready to start your sexual life, so don't rush.
Have fun here, there are a bunch of good people here that will help you with any questions you might have. See you around.

timidana 10-10-2003 02:08 PM

I want to thank you guys for the recomendations.
I have been here for a couple of days, and the forums have really given me a lot of different views on the subject of "sex".
Thanks everyone.

DallasLiving 10-11-2003 10:17 PM

Hi and Welcome to Pixies, Timidana.

Have to agree with what everyone is saying. Just take your time and get to know what has interest for you and go from there.

Hope you enjoy your stay here at Pixies, and hope to see more of your postings.

Prophet Reality 10-11-2003 10:35 PM

Welcome to Pixies and I hope you enjoy our family. There are many threads here with lots of material to take in. But if you ever just want to know an answer, then just ask. Even if has been covered before, we are here to help out. Like an extended should. And please listen to everyone and take your tme. Yes sex is great and amazing with the right person. but can be painful and scary with the wrong one.

Grumble 10-12-2003 04:23 AM

Hi and welcome timidana,

I can only agree with the advice others have given. Yes if you want to get screwed you can easily achieve that.

What everyone has been saying is that may not be the best option for you, especially if you want to experience the full delights of developing your total life. Definately find someone really special to enter into sharing intimacy, you can only give your virginity to one person and if it is someone who cares for you then the emotion and the physical part can take you to a wonderful high.

Gettting the most knowledge you can in the meantime is also useful; so read through the forums and if you have any questions, please ask. You will always get honest answers here and know that pixies people want to help.

All the best in your developing life

dicksbro 10-12-2003 05:30 AM

Hi, timidana! Welcome to Pixies. All those above have said it better than I could. I've been very lucky. My wife and I met on a blind date, went together and married three years later. We've been married now 40 years and truly she has been and always will be that special girl in my life. I hope and pray that you are equally blessed in yours. The others are right ... take you time. You're a special person and you deserve someone just as special. :)

timidana 10-23-2003 06:43 AM

thanks everybody for the warm welcomes