Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   what do say? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19270)

Raymond4fun 03-09-2004 03:20 PM

what do say?

I went on a first date last week. In conversation the web came up. She asked me a question about the internet: basically what do I like to use the web for....I left out Pixies from my response (mind you this was a first date).

I am curious, if and how you tell people about this site?

I welcome some feedback.

Lilith 03-09-2004 03:24 PM

I do tell a few people that I moderate at an adult website and if they are ugly about it I usually say I cyber nanny basically.:p But most think it's cool when I start describing the way we all groove on eachother and have our own community.

osuche 03-09-2004 04:02 PM

Never seems to come up, and I certainly wouldn't mention it. Tough to explain, really, except to say...one of the things I love about Pixies is that this is my "escape" from the real world.

Y'all are my support network, and I want to keep you all to myself :D :p :D

dreamgurl 03-09-2004 05:00 PM

i haven't mentioned it yet, where i live you don't talk about things like this, it's a shame though so people would be so much better off if they had some fun in their life

flutelady 03-09-2004 05:53 PM

In my experience, people who don't participate in forums don't really seem to be able to relate too well. I've shared Pixie's with a couple of close friends, but they don't really embrace it. Clearly, they are still evolving... :rolleyes:

LixyChick 03-09-2004 07:57 PM

I mention Pixies to some and leave it out of conversation with others.......

It's the same thing with my language. I can curse like a drunken sailor on shore leave.....but around certain people (in-laws...children...etc.), I curb it.

It's all a matter of knowing when it's appropriate to mention!

imaginewithme 03-09-2004 09:10 PM

Just today I told my best friend and sister that I come here adn told them my username. My best friend read my stories and was shocked that it was even me..but she wrote one too and has her own user name.

SuzyQ 03-10-2004 12:01 AM

I don't tell many, as I told a few, they came here and lurked and didn't like it. Different strokes for different folks, i guess

denny 03-10-2004 01:46 AM

Most people aren't receptive. Their loss.

Loulabelle 03-11-2004 03:32 AM

I am happy to tell people that I met Fussy on the net, and if they ask more, I usually say that it was on a website 'of doubtful reputation'. They get the message, I don't have to go into details, unless I want to and it's all good. :)

Of course several people have asked me more, and depending on the person, I have given the name of the site. One good friend is registered here and has made the odd comment, and we joke about it all the time in r/l.

BlueSwede 03-11-2004 08:27 AM

A few very close friends of mine know I visit a couple of sites on line on a regular basis. And a couple of them know I have written some sex toy reviews for one of them. However, since it seems most people are much more conservative than I, I lean toward the cautious side, especially regarding my involvement with this site, since I have posted so many pix here. I wouldn't want such information to cause me any problems down the road.

Gilly 03-11-2004 11:56 AM

My friends know about the adult boards I go to, and don't really think aobut it much. My family, on the other hand, well, I just refer to these places as a bulletin board, and leave out what type it is.

lakritze 03-11-2004 12:57 PM

What do I use the internet for? My answer would be to collect a variety of information and to carrouse,cavort and perv with some very worthwhile and like minded people.Then ask them if they would care to join in the fun.If they have a problem and it's a dinner date we are on,think if the money saved on dessert.heh heh

Steph 03-11-2004 01:37 PM

I'm dating someone new and I haven't told him about it yet. It's too new! We haven't even discussed anal sex yet!

Wait . . . what kind of weird rule is that? I mention Pixies after anal sex? :)

I shared Pixies with my last boyfriend and don't know if he still visits the site.

skipthisone 03-11-2004 04:21 PM

3 people in my life know about pixies, they are all what i consider "warped" and open like me. Only one of them knows my user name.