Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Personals (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Hello (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19832)

LadyKissAlot 04-14-2004 10:34 AM

Hello

Hello everyone. I really don't know what to right LOL

I'm in Mississippi right now. A friend of mine shot me the link to this site so I could come and chill with all the GREAT people he says that are here. ;)

Hmmm....a little 411 maybe? I'm a soon to be divorced mother with two children. I'm working towards being a model, but not really pushing for it at the moment.

Any questions, please feel free to ask. I never do too well with starting intro threads....I never really know what to say lol

~LadyKissAlot~

Lilith 04-14-2004 12:23 PM

You did great! Welcome to Pixies! What flavor and age are your kids?? I have 2 boys 13 and 8.

Steph 04-14-2004 12:36 PM

Hi LadyKissAlot!

Welcome to the site.

I'm childfree but my big Lab likes to think he's my kid. :D

PantyFanatic 04-14-2004 12:54 PM

[The big lab lets her-----^ think she the mom. (He’s the smarter of the two. ;) ) ]

Welcome to our fun house.:)
You owe your friend a big one for letting you know about this place. It’s full of good folk and fun times. Take you clothes off, ..I mean, take your time and read around. You'll be having a ball in no time.:D

(actually she’s -----^ pretty sharp. We just can’t tell her;) *shhhhhhhh* )

Aqua 04-14-2004 12:55 PM

Greetings and welcome to Pixies!! I must agree with your friend... there are a lot of great people here. See ya around. :D

Bardog 04-14-2004 01:01 PM

Howdy!!!!

It's great to see another member from the magnolia state on board!
I'm about 50 miles south of you. Good luck with the modeling. Hope you enjoy it here.
C ya around

Bardog

musketeer 04-14-2004 01:12 PM

Hi here Lady pull up a easychair and make yourself comfy you'll be here a while.

rockintime 04-14-2004 02:41 PM

Welcome, LadyKissAlot. Looking forward to your participation in Pixies. Tupelo...that's a nice sounding city...kind of rolls right off your tongue...speaking of tongues and rolling...ohhhh sorry, that's another discussion. :D

Sharni 04-14-2004 05:37 PM

Great ta see ya in the forums hun

I got 2 boys (well ferals actually) :D 8 & 11

jseal 04-14-2004 08:37 PM

LadyKissAlot,

Welcome madam. Glad to see you start posting. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

LadyKissAlot 04-14-2004 08:56 PM

Wow what a fantabulous welcome :D

Where to begin ;)

I have two children, both girls ages 2 yrs old and 7 yrs old. They are the light in my life and my whole world so to speak :cool:

Bardog: Very cool that you're in the Magnolia state too :)

I think I'll really enjoy myself while I'm here. I'm sorta slow posting at first, but then I'll end up jumping in with both feet LOL

But I hope to work into the community well soon and get to know each of you a bit better.

I'm off to lurk a bit ;) Thanks so much for the warm welcome :)

~LadyKissAlot~

way22hot 04-14-2004 08:58 PM

well you are a welcome face .I think you'll like it here these are some really nice folks .So take off your shoes ,sit down and relax
yes I'm the same
way 22 hot

LadyKissAlot 04-14-2004 09:01 PM

Woohoo! I'm glad to see you again Way 22 hot ;)

I hope to see ya bit more while I work thru the site here a bit :)

~LadyKissAlot~

Sodbuster 04-14-2004 09:34 PM

Welcome LadyKissAlot! I hope you enjoy your stay here and feel good with both feet in. :)

LadyKissAlot 04-15-2004 10:16 AM

Hiya Sodbuster and good to meet you.

I am hoping to get both of my feet in soon enough ;)

~LadyKissAlot~