Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ~~X Lingerie X~~ (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20870)

Lilith 06-15-2004 02:13 PM

~~X Lingerie X~~

I know many of you prefer naked but if your lady wanted to seduce you, what type of lingerie really does it for you?

Ladies, what type of lingerie sets your man on fire?(not literally:hot: )

Colors, fabrics, pictures, links would be appreciated.

Aqua 06-15-2004 02:29 PM

Maybe black shiny panties being exposed by a flipped up skirt... ;)

WildIrish 06-15-2004 02:37 PM

I love pretty satin short pj's.

Oh, were you talking about what she should wear? :D

Lilith 06-15-2004 03:27 PM

lovely.....

The Shadow 06-15-2004 03:33 PM

WIFE BEATER AND SEXY thong !!!!! MMMMMM OOOOMMMMMM!!!!!

Lilith 06-15-2004 03:35 PM

LOL...that is my everyday^^^ :p

The Shadow 06-15-2004 03:39 PM

^^^^ DROOL !!!!! DROOL !!!! ^^^^^^

I have simple tastes !!!!!!

imaginewithme 06-15-2004 05:38 PM

The things I have are what I would call "pretty". Last weekend I went to a store and bought something to surprise him with that I would call more "trashy" and he seemed to like it a lot...and guess what....so did I.

skyler_m 06-16-2004 08:41 AM

Trashy can definitely be good, especially if she isn't like that outside of the bedroom.

My wife has this see through red strappy dress thing.... with panties underneat.... yum. makes my cock quiver just seeing her.

Loulabelle 06-16-2004 10:17 AM

I love lace underwear, the skimpier the better and I love thongs which have quirks to make them fun, like ones with diamonte backs or tie sides.....

As for Fussy, he likes BIG WHITE PANTIES and really likes my new ultra plain white bras.

All that lace silk and satin is just wasted on him! LOL

jay-t 06-16-2004 10:27 AM

The wife puts on a white lace coverlet white garter with thigh highs makes my heart skip a beat

Bardog 06-16-2004 03:21 PM

Personally there is nothing as sexy as garter belts and stockings with a pair of high heels.

A pair of crotchless panties would definately be good also.

As far as color black or red seem to get my motor running faster than any other.

Lilith 06-17-2004 08:27 AM

I've decided to go more classy less trashy for my anniversary surprise. Afterall he can get trashy any day :D:D:p

long silky black with a slit up to here * points to right ass cheek* :p

Pita 06-17-2004 09:21 AM

I love lingerie and so does my guy.

I like to wear pretty chemises that show off my more then ample chest to its best advantage but cover the areas I don't want to show. Throw on a pair of all in one stocking and garter thingy and a pair of tiny silky panties and I am feeling hot. :hot:

Now my guy goes for the trashier the better. He don't see any problems with my body and likes me to show off as much as I am willing too. Black and purple are his colors.

edited because I seem to have forgotten how to spell. :D

wyndhy 06-17-2004 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
I've decided to go more classy less trashy for my anniversary surprise. Afterall he can get trashy any day :D:D:p
long silky black with a slit up to here * points to right ass cheek* :p

lil, i think that sounds stunning....you'll dazzle him. and happy aniversary (whenever it is)