Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Speaking of Tongs... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23284)

Aqua 12-28-2004 04:51 PM

Speaking of Tongs...

Heard about this on the radio this morning...

Wed Dec 22, 8:57 PM ET Strange News - AP

SAVANNAH, Ga. - Police are looking for two women they say sexually assaulted a man with a pair of cooking tongs in a drug-related attack.

Savannah-Chatham Metropolitan police say the victim, a 25-year-old man, awoke Saturday morning with a metal object protruding from his body.

The victim, who police say was using cocaine at the time, told police he does not remember much of what happened.

He told doctors he was drinking and using cocaine at his mobile home Friday night when he saw two women outside his home and invited them in.

The victim's cousin took him to Memorial Health University Medical Center Saturday after he complained of pain. Doctors surgically removed an object identified as "one half of a pair of food tongs," and turned it over to police.

No information was available on the man's condition, according to a hospital spokesman.

The two women are wanted on aggravated sexual battery charges, but police say they aren't having much luck finding them.

"We have no descriptions of the women, being that (the victim) is not cooperating with the police," police spokesman Sgt. Mike Wilson said. "And there's little we can do to urge cooperation."

Playful1 12-28-2004 05:31 PM

**shudder**

WildIrish 12-28-2004 05:36 PM

Maybe it wasn't assault. They could've just been trying to help. After all, rumor has it that gerbil tails aren't very strong. :eek:

sodaklostsoul 12-29-2004 01:21 AM

ewwww

Sharni 12-29-2004 02:24 AM

Double ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Casperr 12-29-2004 03:32 AM

Lucky it wasn't a full pair of tongs...... those things can open out pretty wide sometimes....

Ok, Triple ewwwww.......

CasperTG

thereIam 12-29-2004 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua
"And there's little we can do to urge cooperation."

Really. I mean, what could they possibly do that would beat what he has already been through. :blink:

Booger 12-29-2004 04:07 AM

my bet is he did it himself and made up the two girls

osuche 12-29-2004 11:14 AM

/me adds one more reason to the list of why I will never take cocaine. :D

cowgirltease 12-29-2004 02:09 PM

One more reason why you should never pass out at a party. :p

Lilith 12-30-2004 03:46 PM

It wasn't me and my friend...we just saw naked people in the park there :p

dicksbro 12-30-2004 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua
"And there's little we can do to urge cooperation."

Have they tried tongs? :confused:

:trout: :faint:

JK

sodaklostsoul 12-30-2004 07:16 PM

^^^^lmao Db

Cassiopeia 12-30-2004 08:44 PM

wow...I thought that the title of the thread was a misprint for thongs.

:faint:

LixyChick 01-02-2005 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
/me adds one more reason to the list of why I will never take cocaine. :D

Cocaine doesn't make you black out...the alcohol did that! And...might I add...if he was doing coke and drinking...he was doing a lot more drinking than coke. If you do coke while drunk, it usually makes you feel less drunk. Sorta...slaps you outta of it. But...if you do a little coke and a lot of drinking thereafter...the coke doesn't work anymore...unless you do a lot more coke. It's a vicious circle and really rather dangerous and expensive to boot!

Or...so I've heard!

I'm inclined to agree with Booger on this one though. I think he made up the chicks and had a really bad moment when he spied the tongs and thought, "I'm gonna stick one side of them up my ass". LMFAO! The question now is...where's the other side?