Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   threesome rules (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23381)

silentsoul 01-05-2005 08:48 PM

threesome rules

Ok, at this point in my wife and I's relationship, a threesome is still in the good ole spank bank, that's it. However whenever we get on the subject she somehow reminds me that the 2nd girl going to be there to please her and only her.

So my question to you all I guess is say that you are going to have a threesome with your s/o and someone else, how far would you want your s/o to go with someone else.

I know that I wouldn't exactly want to see some other guy nail my wife so I can totally understand that she doesn't want me to fuck the chick that we'd be with. Personally, I don't have any desire to be with anyone else so that doesn't bother me. What about you? Would you want to have your s/o go down on someone, I could handle that.

peace

Lilith 01-05-2005 08:51 PM

It is my opinion that when you feel the necessity to make rules and restrictions on what is and what is not permissible based on your own baggage then it's best for the idea to remain in the "spank bank".

Cheyanne 01-05-2005 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
It is my opinion that when you feel the necessity to make rules and restrictions on what is and what is not permissible based on your own baggage then it's best for the idea to remain in the "spank bank".

Ditto!!

osuche 01-05-2005 11:49 PM

No rules. No harm, no foul. However, I can't say Mr. Osuche agrees with me.

I've never been a jealous or posessive person ~~ if anything I tend to err in the other direction. ;)

cowgirltease 01-05-2005 11:55 PM

If I thought he was gonna go chase another piece of meat, no I wouldn't go there.
But if you TRUST one another and he knows who's he's going home with and waking up with in the morning then HELL YEAH!

PantyFanatic 01-06-2005 02:04 AM

Sorry folks. :( It just doesn’t sound like you’re ready for it for only each others pure pleasure.

Give it time until then.

Loulabelle 01-06-2005 04:08 AM

I'm with Lil on this one, too.

And it's probably the reason I've never had a threesome.....the time people and mental mindset have never all been right at the same moment. Perhaps one day.....

lonelyarmywife 01-06-2005 05:48 AM

I kinda disagree. i think there need to be clear rules set up between the two of you in advance to eliminate jealousy that could ruin alot of realtionships. This kind of thing takes alot of trust between you and your partner.

Oldfart 01-06-2005 06:01 AM

It takes an arrogance I don't have to think that your SO is going to rub naughty bits

with someone else and not make comparisons.

After making comparisons comes thinking on comparisons.

After the thinking comes the behaviour modification.

Who do I prefer? Will I be with that person again?

Who does my SO now prefer?

Will this have any effect on global warming?

Sharni 01-06-2005 06:34 AM

Discuss what you both want from the 3sum.....Ya gotta be set on the rules before hand....that is a must...and do not deviate from them

We did a MMF 3sum years ago and gotta say thoroughly enjoyed the experience....and we are all still all bestest buddies with no jealousy at all

I do not compare Bilbo and the other....never have...i enjoyed the experience for what it was.....sex...nothing more...nothing less

cherrypie7788 01-06-2005 07:27 AM

It seems to me that your wife is being pretty selfish, actually. If she trusted you, it wouldn't be an issue. I have to agree with everyone else, maybe you aren't ready at this point.

Sharni 01-06-2005 07:35 AM

Selfish....hmmm well i must be too.....because initially that is what i'm looking for too

Bilbo is quite happy to watch or touch me only....trust nor selfishness is not anyone elses place to judge....you do what you both want to do....your the ones that have to be involved and deal with it afterwards

cherrypie7788 01-06-2005 07:37 AM

And BTW--NO I would not be comfortable with watching my SO "go down" on someone else if he told me the other person was there for HIM and HIM only. Not that I would necessarily even want to be with the other person, just the idea of him telling me that would kill any possibility of a threesome.

Roostah 01-06-2005 07:44 AM

not that I've ever been in one...

but I think that if I were to have one, the important part is sharing - I don't think it would be fair to use this third person as some kind of sex toy for just one of you... I think it'd be better to try to include everyone at all times or at least take turns everyone with each other...

cherrypie7788 01-06-2005 07:44 AM

I wasn't trying to step on your toes, Sharni :x: That's just my opinion. Only you know your relationship with your husband and how it works for you guys. In my case, though, I just wouldn't be comfortable with it and I would see my SO as being a bit selfish. That remark wasn't directed toward you, sorry if it upset.