Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advice (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Dancing Ideas... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25133)

djcatdjprice 05-23-2005 03:05 PM

Dancing Ideas...

My wife is a dancer at a local gentlemans club and she hates spending her hard earned cash on the outfits that cost so damn much. Especially when all the other girls seem to dress in the same type of outfits.

She has a school girl outfit which of course is very popular, and We just picked up a suit that she can wear with her hair up. We added a ruler and glasses and now she has a teacher outfit. I gave her my Orange Safety Road Vest so she can dress up for the Construction guys.

We were wondering if any one in Pixies had any ideas about what they would like to see a dancer dressed in. My wife likes to go to goodwill stores and pick out clothes that she can alter or add a few props too to make a costume.

If anyone has any ideas (or fantasy's) please share them with us. Any and all are welcome. We appreciate it and I might just be able to talk her into posting a few pics of her in her outfits once she gets them done.
Thanks everyone!

Lilith 05-23-2005 03:57 PM

Little girl~ rhumba panties, big lolipop, ponytails, short frilly dress, ankle socks and heels

Happy Homemaker~ apron, all june cleaver, pot holders etc, strip down to sex goddess

Librarian~ glass, bun, books etc.

I'll keep thinking

cowgirltease 05-23-2005 04:10 PM

Cowgirl is good........ All she needs is boots a hat, a pair of chaps and a suede vest. You can pick up the suede vest and chaps for about 50 bucks on ebay. :)

Master Scribe 05-23-2005 07:58 PM

ohh ohh ohhhhhh.........

I loved the 60's and all those sexy hippy clothes..........

Easy to find easy to adapt....

:wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles:

djcatdjprice 05-24-2005 03:43 PM

so far so good

wow Thanks... those are all great ideas so far. Keep em coming!

calihotguy 05-24-2005 03:48 PM

IRS auditor (really conservative, only to take it all off), secretary. Sexy Teacher, Nurse, Doctor, Waitress, Maid, Indian Maiden, Chinese Temptress, volleyball player (little shorts), softball player....all for now :-)

east 05-24-2005 07:08 PM

how about somthing in tight leather? whips n' chains kind of thing.

Oldfart 05-26-2005 07:51 AM

Can she be really kinky and slowly put on her clothes?

Sorry, alternatively thinking at the moment.

wyndhy 05-26-2005 10:32 AM

actually, watching a woman slowly put on a pair of thigh-high stockings is very sexy

Loulabelle 05-26-2005 11:00 AM

How about going for good old fashioned glamour? Think Marilyn Monroe, 50's calendar girl or bunny girl type of thing with all the little trimmings and attention to detail - false eyelashes etc....

Or what about the ever faithful cheerleader look?

Or Victorian bordello girl?

Shadow_Kitty 05-27-2005 02:36 PM

Note: I am hardly an expert on strippers (I'm sure you all know I'm a big stick-in-the-mud), but I'd certainly think any of these walking up on stage would be quite cool. :)

Or perhaps step a little farther into the realm of the unusual:
- Long robe/dress with a hooded cloak over it, do some embroidery or faux embroidery (using coloured hot glue works WONDERFULLY) - instant sexy seductive sorceress, and we've all heard tales of what they do to their men...;) (leather underneath, perhaps?)
- How about some leather and suede, lots of beads, for a Native American style? THAT would definitely be different...
- Maybe a gypsy look, very colourful and eclectic?
- A simple green dress, cosmic purple eyeshadow, and homemade wings and a tiara for a fairy princess - quite cute, and quite sexy done right.
- This one's a turnoff for me but a lot of guys like it - get some camo fatigues from army surplus.

I'll have more ideas if you need them...I'm full of them. :D

Callie691 06-16-2005 10:27 PM

i dont have any ideas to add. but these are giving me ideas for the bedroom. how about anyone else ? LOL i never would have thought up the sixties hippee look. just seems too fad-like to me i guess.