Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What are you favorite couples shots? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26836)

Yummy_Yummy 11-21-2005 11:55 PM

What are you favorite couples shots?

Hubby and I have a few but have never poste them. We have actually atalked about this and he is convinced that guys love it when they can either:
1. See the womens face in the shot
or
2. See like a full frontal or full body shot.

What do ya'll think?

Yummy...

fireboy 11-22-2005 12:18 AM

Pictures

Faces are nice, I prefer the body shot ....

YoungMatty 11-22-2005 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yummy_Yummy
Hubby and I have a few but have never poste them. We have actually atalked about this and he is convinced that guys love it when they can either:
1. See the womens face in the shot
or
2. See like a full frontal or full body shot.

What do ya'll think?

Yummy...

There is definately something very sexy about seeing a face in the shot.

gekkogecko 11-22-2005 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungMatty
There is definately something very sexy about seeing a face in the shot.

Especially if the person in question is havig an orgasm (or at least visually faking one well).

Coaster 11-22-2005 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gekkogecko
Especially if the person in question is havig an orgasm (or at least visually faking one well).

yep yep......... what he said!^^

But ANYTHING you'd like to share will be warmly received!! :69:

dicksbro 11-22-2005 03:54 PM

Of course I enjoy seeing either or both the face and body, but I also understand why women and guys might hesitate to post pictures showing their face on the internet because of the chance of being recognized by some that may not understand.

I think, like Coaster said, anything a person is willing to share is always appreciated. :)

bare4you 11-22-2005 04:37 PM

I agree with DB. Either face or full body works for me. For someone to post something as intimate is always special and very much appreciated.

YoungMatty 11-22-2005 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksbro
Of course I enjoy seeing either or both the face and body, but I also understand why women and guys might hesitate to post pictures showing their face on the internet because of the chance of being recognized by some that may not understand.

I think, like Coaster said, anything a person is willing to share is always appreciated. :)

Very true, and something I should have alluded to myself there too, that seeing a persons face steals their anonymity, making those pics a little more 'edgy'.

rabbit 11-23-2005 12:14 PM

There was a series done by DiverDown and his wife...been awhile since they've been around but still among the hottest pics by a couple I have ever seen. I could watch them for hours and not get bored!

rabbit