Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   >~~~( : English Lizzard : )~~~< (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29229)

lizzardbits 10-14-2006 06:35 PM

>~~~( : English Lizzard : )~~~<

After much soul searching, not so great luck with getting a job for me, and finding out England's Fiance' visa processing times are approx ONE to TWO WEEKS (!!!), Mayhem and I have decided that we are tired of the torture of being apart and we just want to be with each other.

The idea is to live in Jolly Ol' for 2-5 years and save up moolah to come back to the States.

The missing each other is about driving us batty, and we are sappy romantic mushballs. Plus we are both really really horny!---but sex isn't the major deciding factor, but a nice fat cherry on top of the Mayhem sundae---mmmmm

I will hopefully be leaving for the UK shortly after the American holiday of Thanksgiving. I wanted to be there for Mayhem's 28th birthday on Nov 11, but it gives me time to get my lizards in a row.

I am supremely nervous about moving there, however there are also other reasons that calm my logical mind, and my sweet sweet Mayhem, who with just a few words, can make my heart flutter, or calm my nerves.

Like the song says "I finally found the love of a lifetime..." :loveshowe

....and so I go.

jseal 10-14-2006 06:37 PM

lizzardbits,

Well good for you! That's taking control of your life! :thumbs:

Steph 10-14-2006 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzardbits
we are sappy romantic mushballs

Wow, you learn something new every day! :D :D

Congrats, guys!!!!! A nice early birthday present for Mayhem!

Neige 10-14-2006 06:44 PM

Good luck, have fun and congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilith 10-14-2006 06:53 PM

Congrats!

How about your kiddos? Are they excited about it?

rabbit 10-14-2006 06:57 PM

Way to go Lizz...chase that dream!

sodaklostsoul 10-14-2006 08:26 PM

WOW and Double WOW!!!!!!!!!! I'm speechless. Congrats!!!!!

PantyFanatic 10-14-2006 08:46 PM

NO! Now I have to 'watch' ANOTHER flight schedule/report :hair:

;)

Fangtasia 10-14-2006 08:48 PM

Congrats!

Wishing you all the best!!

lizzardbits 10-14-2006 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
Congrats!

How about your kiddos? Are they excited about it?

Not sure if they quite grasp it yet, for that matter, I am still having a bit of a time wrapping my mind around it.

I like that they'll end up with an English accent....it sounds so sophistocated compared to my American twangy accent.

Also, my dreams of going into education may not be put on the back burner---Mayhem needs to do some more checking, but I may be able to be a classroom assistant, and get some classroom time---hopefully.

Scarecrow 10-14-2006 10:45 PM

Lizzardbits, it looks like thing may be looking up for the two of you. Hope all goes smoothly and you have a happy time in jolly ol' England.

wyndhy 10-15-2006 07:49 PM

good luck! and don't be nervous. embrace the change cause, holy crap, what an adventure! besides, you're wiley and hardworking. whatever happens, i'm willing to bet a lot that you and yours will e just fine.

congrats you two!!

gekkogecko 10-16-2006 09:05 AM

Beware strange lizards offering unsolicited advice.

osuche 10-16-2006 11:08 AM

I wish you luck and love. Enjoy the adventure of getting to live abroad -- few peopl eget to experience this blessing.

WildIrish 10-16-2006 01:52 PM

I'm very happy for the two of you. It's got to be exciting and scary all at once, and when the dust settles...you'll be so relieved to be "living your dream."

(((((Lizz & Mayhem)))))