Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   weight loss and penis size (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29625)

rzande1 12-12-2006 06:47 PM

weight loss and penis size

hey everyone. I hard once tha with every so many pounds you loose you gain an inch of visible penis. does anyone know what the ratio is?

osuche 12-12-2006 07:04 PM

At a certain point, that logic would have to break down, right?

Otherwise there'd be a huge penis and nothing attached to it. :rofl:

Irezumi Kiss 12-12-2006 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche

Shhhh! Some women would probably prefer us that way! :kissass:

1nutworld 12-12-2006 07:55 PM

Quote:

I'm of the opinion that there are many women who believe that is the ONLY example of the male species in existance

CrouchingBuddha 12-12-2006 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzande1
hey everyone. I hard once tha with every so many pounds you loose you gain an inch of visible penis. does anyone know what the ratio is?

*checks penis* I was wondering why I seemed to be fluctuating so much lately...

Yeah. This is completely false in just about each and every way possible. I've slid up and down the scale for a 25Ibs range and my penis has always been the same. And I've never, ever heard of anything even close to this in all my medicine books...and I research the sex chapters quite thoroughly :D

And I spend enough time with it to notice, so yes I'm sure.

I'm guessing some joker thought this up and came up with a bonehead theory. I can just imagine it... "Your erection is effected by the bloodflow to the penis. So if you lose weight, the blood will flow in extra volumes to the penis instead of to the fat that was there before."

Too bad subcutaneous tissue (fat) has a very, very low blood supply. And the odds are that if there was extra blood freed up by losing weight, it'd go to more vital areas, like the lungs and brain and intestines (Yes yes, I know our erections are vital to US, but not so much to the body overall).

Still, it'd be kinda awesome if this were true. It'd give us guys a reason to get off our lazy fat asses and work our beer bellies off.

*pokes beer belly* now that's just sad. I don't even drink any beer.

IowaMan 12-12-2006 08:20 PM

A little over a year ago I got really sick and lost just over 40 lbs. in about three weeks and "little IowaMan" didn't seem to grow at all. :(

FallenAngel5 12-12-2006 09:05 PM

I have heard that this is true. Not that I have any personal experience in it :) but males build a fat pad over the pelvis, which would cover some of the base of the penis. One would then think that with weight loss, this fat would disappear, and then more penis would be visible. As per the original question, the rate of this... it would be rather personal, I believe, fluctuating from one man to the next and depending upon where his body fat builds up.

And osuche, where do you think dildos come from? :spin:

maddy 12-12-2006 09:46 PM

I'd tend to agree with FallenAngel on a theory level... i think it's more of an appearance issue than a scientic/medical one. But what do I know... I'm a girl :)

treeview 12-12-2006 11:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
"...you gain a visible inch..."

Depends on how you measure visible. A buddy of mine used to give me a jab when he saw a guy with a mondo beer gut poking out and say, "I wonder how long it's been since he saw his dick..."

The question is "visible" so...if a big ol" belly is keeping the joy pole hidden then there would be a correlation between weight loss and visibility.

I'm glad that mine is 100% visible...

CrouchingBuddha 12-12-2006 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAngel5
I have heard that this is true. Not that I have any personal experience in it :) but males build a fat pad over the pelvis, which would cover some of the base of the penis. One would then think that with weight loss, this fat would disappear, and then more penis would be visible. As per the original question, the rate of this... it would be rather personal, I believe, fluctuating from one man to the next and depending upon where his body fat builds up.

And osuche, where do you think dildos come from? :spin:

This isn't an actual increase in the penis, though, it's a decrease in everything else. I'll roll with you on the angle of the pad on the abdomen, because that can cause the penis to seem smaller than it is. But this isn't a matter of the penis itself. It's just like if a guy has super thick pubes all around his dick; it makes a lot of the shaft disappear from view. If he shaves his pubes all off, his cock is going to look considerably larger, but it's not going to have changed at all.

As treeview said, 'you gain a visable inch'. Key word being VISUAL! As far as gaining an actual, physical inch, weight has no effect at all on that.

If this theory was true, men'd be passing women as the sex more concerned about their weight, by far.

Wicked Wanda 12-12-2006 11:57 PM

dick

Quote:
At a certain point, that logic would have to break down, right?

Yeppers! I was married to it.

WW

WildIrish 12-13-2006 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddy
But what do I know... I'm a girl :)

You certainly have a better view of it. :p

To respond to the question...I wouldn't know. I haven't fluctuated in weight more than five lbs in the past 21 years.

scotzoidman 12-13-2006 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by treeview
"...you gain a visible inch..."

Depends on how you measure visible. A buddy of mine used to give me a jab when he saw a guy with a mondo beer gut poking out and say, "I wonder how long it's been since he saw his dick..."
:roflmao:

Jude30 12-13-2006 08:25 PM

I have heard this before and if it's true my boss's dick would have to be a foot long for him to even see it. The man is pushing 500 lbs.

dicksbro 12-13-2006 11:07 PM

Maybe it's just with less around the middle, the lower parts are more visible. :rolleyes2