Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Saturday Night Live and Shaving (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29740)

Jax 12-30-2006 09:33 AM

Saturday Night Live and Shaving

Okay...Anyone else noticed on several of the last few SNL/Saturday Night Live newscasts Amy Poehler rips on the shaved look. What's up with that.

Lilith 12-30-2006 09:52 AM

The last few ones have been reruns so I did not watch them.

wrestlemark 12-30-2006 11:26 AM

sounds like.............

.................she likes some fur on her burger :69:

Steph 12-30-2006 01:48 PM

I hadn't heard about it but I'm glad someone is speaking out. I guess it has to do with Britney showing her kitty in public. I like shaving but sometimes I like to go natural. I stopped seeing a friend with benefits because he only liked it shaved.

Irezumi Kiss 12-30-2006 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph
I hadn't heard about it but I'm glad someone is speaking out. I guess it has to do with Britney showing her kitty in public. I like shaving but sometimes I like to go natural. I stopped seeing a friend with benefits because he only liked it shaved.

Bet he changed up his tune when he wasn't gettin' no more water from the well!

My guess is that along with the Britney hoo-hah flashing, she's just looking for stuff to talk about. Dunno what the big deal is. Shaved or unshaved, it's still good when it's given!

CrouchingBuddha 12-30-2006 04:38 PM

I'll admit that I myself have an almost unreasonable preference for shaved. Nothing against you lovely ladies who don't, it's just my thing. I think that one time when I was 9 and I saw my mom coming out of the shower really badly scared me away from 'hair down there'.

My mother ruines EVERYTHING!

Steph 12-31-2006 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrouchingBuddha
I'll admit that I myself have an almost unreasonable preference for shaved.

Interesting. I'd say it's unreasonable. You say potato . . .

Lilith 12-31-2006 11:13 AM

I prefer shaved and tightly trimmed myself. Not due to any childhood trauma just like things well groomed everywhere. I don't like pesky pubes mid BJ.

Emzo 01-07-2007 08:16 AM

being from england im missing out on this

IowaMan 01-07-2007 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph

One vote here for the natural look. Neatly trimmed preferred but if I've got to get the weed whacker out to find my way thru it I suppose I'll survive. :D

Where would I go to find an application for that friend with benefits who appreciates the natural look position Steph? :shrug:

Not to say that I wouldn't want to apply for any openings in the shaved dept. either. ;)

whosyour51 01-07-2007 08:47 AM

if its always shaved , where do the crabs hang-on?

Oldfart 01-08-2007 01:59 AM

It depends on the attitude of the girl.

If she's happy with her geography, I'll play Livingstone.

GingerV 01-08-2007 07:25 PM

Dunno about SNL...it may just be that it got a laugh the first time. They're not above the running gag, after all.

I think it's just another wonderful range of personal preferences. If you like it clear cut, knock yourself out. Me....I'm kinda middle of the road. Like, a neatly trimmed racing stripe right down the middle of the road ;).

Jax 01-14-2007 12:35 PM

And for those who saw SNL last night...Amy Pohler referenced the shaved look again this time in a Brittany Spears, Paris Hilton rip during the News.

CrouchingBuddha 01-14-2007 01:23 PM

Maybe she's trying to cover for her own cut lawn?

Or maybe she has a massively out of control monster bush. I'm thinking Scary Movie (the first one)...