Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Who loves a British accent? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30829)

anythinggoes69u 05-31-2007 02:21 AM

Who loves a British accent?

Went to Florida a few years back and had women saying "keep on talking i love your accent!!"

Do women from other countries like the accent too?

I find an Irish accent very sexy.

Loulabelle 05-31-2007 02:39 AM

I like accents in general...probably because I don't really have one - certainly not a regional one anyway.

Strangely I'm attracted to British accents more than foreign ones.....not sure why - perhaps because we seem to get so much American and Australian TV I've become desensitised to the sound of it.

I love to hear proper rounded vowel sounds from the likes of Stephen Fry or Penelope Keith - something wonderfully satisfying about hearing them speak.

GusAspar 05-31-2007 03:33 AM

I'm a bit like you, Loulabelle - vanilla English, which I'm told starts to betray my teens spent in Lancashire when I've had a few drinks. What is really interesting about accents is that the more you listen to people, the more they start to appear - at least, that's the theory I'm working on. Recently divorced, I've had one date with a new lady friend, who's Welsh, but I've yet to hear it in her voice. Just got to keep listening, I think...

cavegirl 05-31-2007 03:52 AM

Yep, I like accents too - I'm a Lancashire lass and have quite a broad northern accent, which gets broader the further south I go, lol. When I was at Uni, all the southerners on my course were fascinated with my accent, which I found odd. My fiance is from Liverpool originally, but now lives in Scotland so he has this weird kind of half Scottish, half Scouse accent - which is gorgeous.

But - I simply love hearing Stephen Fry talk, that accent is like cut glass perfection...

Natures Gift 05-31-2007 04:16 AM

I am quite well spoken, and living in an area which sounds quite common (Essex).

I have known Americans who LOVE my accent, which is kind of fun for me. I was once at a concert in Buffalo, and I was in a queue for a t-shirt, I don't wish to insult Americans, but they don't actually say thank you very often, if something is done for them they say thank you, but if you hand them something they just take it, so this bloke was selling the t-shirts to all the American women, and then I stepped forward, and pointed across and told which which T-shirts I wanted to buy, and the bloke visibly melted when he heard my accent, lol, his voice became much more quiet and gentle when talking to me, and I smiled and thanked him, and left him kinda gobsmacked, lol... much fun :)

Oldfart 05-31-2007 05:29 AM

Accent?

Who's got an accent?

PantyFanatic 05-31-2007 05:43 AM

All ^^^ of you do.

Lilith 05-31-2007 06:24 AM

Pot meet kettle^^^^

WildIrish 05-31-2007 08:50 AM

One of the few times I've been to a strip club, there was a woman with an English accent that just sounded so cool. Made it difficult to concentrate on her boobs. :D

PantyFanatic 05-31-2007 09:30 AM

Quote:
One of the few times I've been to a strip club,.....

RIGHT!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

FallenAngel5 05-31-2007 09:33 AM

I'm a sucker for anything British, Irish, or Australian myself. :) I've never had anyone say that they particularly liked my accent, but then, it is of the grating Western New York variety. Heh.

osuche 05-31-2007 11:32 AM

I love any accent - it speaks of interesting conversations about cultural differences. I think the only accent I sometimes have issues understanding is Cantonese - not sure why.......but I muddle through

WildIrish 05-31-2007 12:48 PM

For clarification purposes...few = five visits to a total of three clubs. Only one of the clubs allowed lapdances, and the dancer spent the whole time whispering "no hands...no hands...no hands".

And they wonder why I drank too much & puked into their mop sink. :p

btw...bonjour! :wave:

Loulabelle 06-01-2007 02:00 AM

Ah but was it a British accent saying 'no hands....no hands'? For some reason I'm reminded of the convo we all had about Supernanny the other day!

Emzo 06-01-2007 04:01 AM

already got a british accent, so no, not really